Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
El Cid La Ceiba Beach Hotel(Cozumel)
View Hotel
Hotel Cozumel and Resort(Cozumel)
Scuba Club Cozumel(Cozumel)
1,893 results
All reviewsscuba duoutdoor showerreef roomalfredo di romael caribenole capnapa grillocean suitefishbest hotel on the islandmain restaurantdive shopbreakfast buffetadult pooltennis courtsoutdoor restaurantocean front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Having been away for sometime, I was very much delighted to see that the Presidente Intercontinental in Cozumel continues to maintain it's high standards of quality and excellence from the warm welcome the minute you arrive; the attentiveness and professionalism of the staff to the beautifully groomed grounds (the beach is raked daily!) and the well appointed and immaculately clean accommodations.
It was simply wonderful to be surrounded once again, by a sense of tranquility and understated luxury as soon as we stepped into the hotel's reception area.
The food in both the Napa Grill and Alfredo's, while not exceptional, is consistently good, with the wait staff cordial and attentive. The ambiance in both restaurants, however, cannot be found anywhere else on the island
Being both an Intercontinental Ambassador and The Club member, I am entitled to an upgrade to beachfront accommodations, which feature a veranda and an outdoor shower (exhilarating!)
What more can you say when the beach is literally at your doorstep; a world class dive center and boat dock a mere few feet away, with your dive gear cleaned; ready and waiting for you?
The dive sites in Chakanaab Reef are of course spectacular; and the dive masters at Scuba Du will ensure that all dives are extremely safe and thoroughly enjoyable.
(Note: for beginners, the beach at the President is the perfect place to Discover Scuba)

The Presidente remains the jewel in Mexico's Island of Swallows!

A special and heartfelt thank you to Maria Luisa Panti, The Club's customer representative, for her wonderful service and recommendations; and just simply for always being available and for going out of her way to provide us with any information we may request.
Muchas gracias, Maria!

Driving down the manicured driveway, lined with palm trees to the hotel's welcoming entrance made me realize that I've stayed away too long.
Will definitely be back soon.

Room Tip: beachfront rooms; the best way to truly experience what the hotel has to offer
1  Thank VICTOR C S
Henry W, Gerente at Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your so detailed and enjoyable experience at our resort and our beautiful island.

I want to share that we are constantly looking forward to offering better services and facilities and comments like yours, give us an excellent feedback from our valued guests.

Thank you again for your time to posted your comments and I look forward to welcoming you very soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have traveled quite a bit in my life and stayed at many many different hotels, B&B, houses you name it. But this vacation by far was the best to date. I never left the property. There was enough to do, see and eat to keep me happy, satisfied and not wanting to leave. If you have never been to Cozumel do not miss this opportunity. The water is spectacular. The setting of this particular hotel is perfect. Bucket List must.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Amrita R

ear Guests,

Thanks a lot for your review! I am sharing your nice comments with the team.

It is very pleasing to read comments like yours, since our main goal is to exceed guests' expectations. We continue working on innovation, being authentic and original!

I am glad you had a memorable stay and we look forward in welcoming you back soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed August 2, 2014

I've stayed here before and the rooms and service have always been top rate. There are several restaurants on site and the food is very good however it is expensive! Try $20 for a hamburger and fries and $5 for a can of coke! It's about 5 miles to town so, unless you're a big walker, a cab is required to go in for shopping or meals at other places. That costs $8 for up to 4 people in the cab. I always go to town and stock up on my diet coke and energy drinks so that takes the sting of expense partially out of it for me. My husband is a diver and we came with a group of divers. The boat was leased for the week from We B Diving before we left Texas and it picked them up every morning at the dock here at Presidente. The crew on that boat CAN'T be beat according to my husband and that will be a separate review. They made 25 dives during our stay and loved every minute of it! Our 9 yr. old grandson took 2 diving lessons from the on site Scuba Doo ($72 each if paid in cash) and his instructor Alex took very good care of him.

Room Tip: We have always stayed in 3218 which is 2nd floor ocean view room with a balcony. It has a small table and 2 chairs on it. Down in front there is a hammock hanging over the water and a multitude of palapas to use. If you're a diver, it's a long ways to pack your gear to get to the dive boat but, since we had the boat for the week, we only had to pack it the first and last days since it can be left in the care of the crew during the rest of the time so it's worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Henry W, Manager at Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa!

We would like to thank you for taking your time and share your comments, believe me your feedback is really appreciated, we have taken notes of your pleasant recommendations.

We are really sorry for not meeting your expectations. Comments like yours allow us to take an honest look at our operations and make necessary improvements.

We will be very please if you allow us to serve you once again in the future.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. I think it is a 4 star hotel and the services available demonstrate a commitment to excellence. The rooms were very nice and comfortable and the cleaning staff was excellent. The restaurants and bars on site are expensive but, for some nights when we wanted a 4 star experience it didn't break the bank and the food and drinks were pretty good. To avoid some of the expense, we would venture to the market on some scooters we rented from sol y mar. The best part about the hotel was the snorkeling, there is a small shipwreck on the south beach, and the north beach gets deep and is very exciting as well. You can rent equipment there of course, but, we rode to the mall and purchased some goggles and snorkel. Just south of the hotel is a good place to eat and drink on the cheap too, "mikes" i believe is the name.

one more thing, the hotel has the coolest iguanas!!! The bartender has a big one trained to come and get dinner most nights.

Room Tip: the ocean view rooms are great
4  Thank steve m
Henry W, Manager at Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities, and I know my colleagues will be equally pleased to know their efforts are making a memorable stay for our guest.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in a very near future.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The Concierge members took care very good care of us as we celebrated our wedding anniversary. We were given complementary room upgrade, champagne, and dessert upon our arrival. Didn't expect any of that, and it was a very nice surprise!

All the staff members were very courteous and attentive. The Alfredo Italian restaurant at the hotel gave us a free dessert in celebration of our anniversary. We made no mention of our anniversary our server, but we did make a reservation with the Concierge earlier in the day (thanks again!).

In the mornings, we could see a staff member raking the sand on the beach, as to get rid of the footprints from the day before. He just went back and forth on the beach until the whole place was perfect. What attentiveness!

Very good staff, amazing facilities, great snorkeling right on site. Definitely returning.
Thank you very much for everything!

1  Thank Jimmy S. S
Henry W, Gerente at Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us at Presidente InterContinental Cozumel.

I am very pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you regard our hotel to be one of the best hotels. Thank you sincerely for commending our service team in this regard. Your kind recognition will be very well received and we are sharing your comments with all the staff.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcome your return to Presidente InterContinental Cozumel in the near future.