Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa
Cozumel Palace(Cozumel)
$504
$456
1,910 results
All reviewsscuba duoutdoor showerreef roomalfredo di romael caribenole capnapa grillocean suitefishbest hotel on the islandmain restaurantdive shopbreakfast buffetadult pooltennis courtsoutdoor restaurantocean front
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Went back to the Presidente for the 10 th time. And AGAIN, it was worth the extra bucks for the best Cozumel vacation. Hotel is is excellent condition. Even the grass tennis courts are in terrific shape.
New restaurant is the best on the island and reasonably priced with superior service and ambiance.
This place is still an step up from any other resort. but you pay for this. The Presidente is no all inclusive or time share. This is a 4 star + resort. Not for the bargain hunter.
All rooms are great, even the smaller pool views. But nicer to have the ocean view.
Brought friends that loved it and can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Ocean view but get ocean front if you can.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank drrobtk
Henry W, Gerente at Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities, and I know my colleagues will be equally pleased to know their efforts are making a memorable stay for our guest.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Cordially,

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful, clean and has an amazing staff. Everyone greets you with a smile. The onsite restaurant and bar has excellent food and a very attentive wait staff. Great views in this outside air setting. The Scuba Du dive shop, also onsite, is absolutely incredible. I cannot say enough about this team. From Aldo, to Jose-Luis, to Julio, to Nancy, to Victor...these guys are one of a kind amazing. I have never been so spoiled and taken care of as a diver. This is, hands down, the best dive operation on the island. My stay could not have been any better! The only regret I had was when I had to pack to leave. I did not want to go home. I will definitely be going back to Presidente and Scuba Du every year!

Very highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mike_Rif
Henry W, Gerente at Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to sharing your experience you had. I am sharing your nice comments about our service with my team and Scuba Du.

We are going to be ready as soon as you decide to come back, hopefully in a near future.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We just returned from another wonderful week in Cozumel and the Presidente. We love this place because of the staff. Everyone is warm and wonderful and it feels like we are returning home with each visit. If you are headed to Cozumel, this is the only spot you need to consider. It's a wonderful place.

Room Tip: There's not a "bad" room here. We've stayed in the full variety and they each have their own personality. Upgrades are typically available at check in. Many garden view rooms have a partial ocean view. Wake up calls come with free coffee service - all you have to do is ask.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank holalola123
Henry W, Gerente at Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Reviewed September 30, 2013

have been coming to island for many, many years. this is the best hotel. great beach, great staff, graet rooms, great food. and Fabulous diving with scuba du, the on site dive operation. have had friends certified through them, and have used them exclusively since 2001. would not consider going on the water with any other operation.

carlos and victor of scuba du, are worth their weight in gold, as at the end of each day, they greet us at the boat, then proceed to haul, shampoo, and hang dry our gear, and have it ready for us in the am. clean and dry! in all my travels, Never have i had anyone , anywhere, take care of my gear like these guys do.

one year i showed up, and victor comes to me and gives me my lycra suit that i had left the year before. another year, i broke my mask. he loaned me his for the week. now THAT:S service! cant say enough good about jose, jose luis, nancy, victor, carlos, david, and all at SCUBA DU DIVING, AND PRESIDENTE COZUMEL. honeymooned there, and recommend it Always!!!

Room Tip: theyre all good. go with what you can afford. i prefer ocean front, or beach front at this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer F

Dear Guest,

Thank you for have been writing and have been sharing your comments. I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our team services and facilities. I certainly know my colleagues will be equally pleased to know their efforts are making a memorable stay for you.

Hopefully we can have you back every year for celebrate your honeymoon every year.

Cordially,

Reviewed September 30, 2013

a must, Cozumel is beautiful, but theres no real need to leave the hotel. Service is excelent, fine dinning, gourmet food, even better atention. The beach is amaizing, quiet and excelent for swimming and kids.

Room Tip: pay extra, its worth every dolar.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time and share the experience you had at our Resort. I am sharing as well your kind comments about our service with all the team.

Hopefully we can have you back at your home away from home in a near future.