This hotel is beautiful, clean and has an amazing staff. Everyone greets you with a smile. The onsite restaurant and bar has excellent food and a very attentive wait staff. Great views in this outside air setting. The Scuba Du dive shop, also onsite, is absolutely incredible. I cannot say enough about this team. From Aldo, to Jose-Luis, to Julio, to Nancy, to Victor...these guys are one of a kind amazing. I have never been so spoiled and taken care of as a diver. This is, hands down, the best dive operation on the island. My stay could not have been any better! The only regret I had was when I had to pack to leave. I did not want to go home. I will definitely be going back to Presidente and Scuba Du every year!
Very highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa is the perfect balance of energy and ease. Adventurers love the scuba centre and nearby Chankanaab Park. Bringing the kids? The resort s Chiqui Club will keep them busy all day. When you want a slightly slower pace, you can head for our stretch of white sand, the exotic Mandara Spa or Cozumel s shops.After a 25 million dollar investment, this resort offers upgraded facilities and a unique vacation experience for the discerning traveler. The place to discover three experiences: great Dive, unique Spa treatments and Golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Cozumel
- El Presidente Cozumel
- Cozumel Presidente