We visit this hotel often and the staff is what makes the trip a pleasure. They were all friendly and helpful. The Concierge Staff gave us numerous helpful hints for dining (off the hotel grounds) that turned out to be some of the best experiences that we've ever had in Cozumel, along with several shopping tips that were very useful.
The on-site dive operation (Scuba Du) was great. Nice boats, great divemasters, and a "gear guy" who could amazingly have your dive gear/wetsuits clean, dry and odor-free every morning.
We will continue to make this hotel our only Cozumel destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa is the perfect balance of energy and ease. Adventurers love the scuba centre and nearby Chankanaab Park. Bringing the kids? The resort s Chiqui Club will keep them busy all day. When you want a slightly slower pace, you can head for our stretch of white sand, the exotic Mandara Spa or Cozumel s shops.After a 25 million dollar investment, this resort offers upgraded facilities and a unique vacation experience for the discerning traveler. The place to discover three experiences: great Dive, unique Spa treatments and Golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Presidente Inter-Continental Cozumel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Cozumel
- El Presidente Cozumel
- Cozumel Presidente