“BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE AND KALUHA ICE CREAM EVER”
Review of Mosaicoz

Mosaicoz
Ranked #287 of 400 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was craving chocolate cake and Mosaicoz delivered! Warm sauce drizzled over fresh moist dark chocolate cake with a side dish of kaluha ice cream! Left me smiling. Great location right on the plaza where I could hear the band and watch the fire twirlers.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Have eaten there twice this trip and will go again before leaving. Food is good prices are fair and service is excellent

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We ate at Mosaicoz on the square last night and were quite pleased with the food and service. Everything--from the tortilla chips with pico de gallo to the ceviche, to the wood-oven pizza-- was tasty and fresh. Our server, Rosi, was attentive and friendly. Great people-watching, too. We'll be back!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We have eaten at Mosaicoz numberous times over the past five years as the food is good, inexpensive and on the plaza allowing us to kick back & people watch. Unfortunately, this is the second time we received horrible service. Drinks arrived after we were more than half-way through our meal! No apologies were made.
When the bill arrived the waiter flashed the bill at me for payment rather than leaving it on the table, stating we owed $290 mxn. Fortunately, I recognized this was incorrect. After plying it out of the waiters hand, discovered he had overcharged me by almost 30%! When questioned about the discrepancy, the waiter admitted adding his tip!! I reported the situation to one of the owners and he apologized and had the waiter reissue the bill. Even after correcting the bill the waiter still short-changed me, which I again caught. The owner did not reprimand the waiter and seemed quite indifferent about the whole event. I was not satisfied with his response. There are a lot of good, honest restaurants in Cozumel, you can easily do better than this one!!

1  Thank Glenn T
Reviewed February 13, 2013

SE corner of the town square, under canopy, interesting place to sit. Italian, mexican, great sea food. 1$ coronas, 2x1 frozen drinks. Jorgini- shrimp linguine is very good, as all of our meals have been. We do recomend and will be back.