“Amazing massage”

Spa del Sol
Ranked #4 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa del Sol is a Spa with a holistic approach that offers a wide spectrum of the most successful treatments developed by different cultures of the earth, in order to maintain the harmony and beauty that the creation has given to the human being.Our therapists have being trained in both, professional and traditional techniques in several parts of the world. Spain, Mexico, United States, Thailand are some of them. Some of our therapists are instructors that teach and train other therapists in order to officially certificate them.We have an 18 years experience on the area of therapeutic and relaxing massages.We also cover the area of alternative medicine with Acupuncture, Biomagnetism, Magnetotherapy, Flower Therapy, Traditional Chiropractic and Kinesiology. On the branch of Energy Therapies we practice Reiki, Polarity, Healing Tao techniques, Cristal Healing, etc. For the Beauty we do facials with both, natural methods and innovative aparatology, cellulite treatments, and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Marseille, France
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing massage”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Jessica (I think that was her name) was fantastic, tackled my key issues. In fact, I had been sleeping poorly the nights before but when I came back to my room, I literally laid down for a second and ended up sleeping for 3 hours. I couldn't believe it when I woke up. I then just continued and slept for another 9 hours. I was a bit out of it of the next two days (but in a good way). Really therapeutic in all senses!

Visited May 2013
SpadelSolCozumel, Owner at Spa del Sol, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your preference in Spa del Sol. It was is a pleasure to serve you and we
are glad to know that our massage brought wellbeing for you.
Thanks for your comment it is very valuable for us.

We hope to see you soon here in Cozumel.

Houston, Texas, United States
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best massage in years!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I had the pleasure to receive a massage from Teresa while staying at hotel B in Cozumel. I was very impressed with Teresa! Once I told her my major area of concern, she was able to distribute the time accordingly during the session and was efficacious at relieving most of my "tension." Teresa is very skilled and is simply put: Very good at what she does. Therefore, I wanted to take the time to thank her for an amazing experience. After a few days of diving, and lifting heavy equipment I got to fully relax and enjoy myself thanks to Teresa! There's nothing like a great massage while on vacation.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Aleyda C
SpadelSolCozumel, Therapist at Spa del Sol at Spa del Sol, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Hello Aleyda,

For me, it was a pleasure to contribute to your wellness and relaxation in this beautiful corner of Cozumel Island. It was also a pleasure to meet you.
I hope to see you soon at Spa del Sol in order to treat you again as you deserve and add some value to your stay in México.
Thanks for your comment. It is very valuable for us and helpful to promote our small work center on the web.

Greetings,

Teresa Romero Portugues.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Peaceful and relaxing massage”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Was lucky to find this spa on recent trip to Cozumel such a peaceful place right in town Jacita was so accommodating of my needs (double mastectomy) and provided very relaxing massage but the best was the reflexology Just amazing!

SpadelSolCozumel, Owner at Spa del Sol, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Dal,

Thanks for comment, it is very valuable for us.

We are happy because you enoyed our treatments and glad that our therapist could cover your needs.

We expect to see you soon again at Spa del Sol.

Kind regards,

Rafael Quiroz.
Lebanon, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best massage ever!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The place itself is very small with what appeared to be only 2 rooms. When I go to get a massage on vacation, I kind of like to splurge on a spa so I was a little thrown off by this HOWEVER I honestly had the best massage of my life there. Do it.

Visited January 2013
SpadelSolCozumel, Owner at Spa del Sol, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Laura,

Thank you for your interest in Spa del Sol.
We are happy to know that you liked our massage. Your comment is very valuable for us.
We hope to see you again in Cozumel and make your hollydays more relaxing and plesurable.

Kind regards,
Moscow, Russia
“Amazing aqua sana!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Thanks to Rafael Quiroz the best therapist! I had a great experience of relaxation under the water. AquaRecommend for everyone!

Visited November 2012
SpadelSolCozumel, Owner at Spa del Sol, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear Daria,

Is nice to know that you enjoyed the Aquasana treatment. Your comment encourage us to keep developing the technique.

We look forward to see here at Cozumel in order to try the new improves to the treatment.

Thanks for your opinion about aquasana.

Greetings,