“Peaceful and relaxing massage”
Review of Spa del Sol

Spa del Sol
Ranked #4 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa del Sol is a Spa with a holistic approach that offers a wide spectrum of the most successful treatments developed by different cultures of the earth, in order to maintain the harmony and beauty that the creation has given to the human being.Our therapists have being trained in both, professional and traditional techniques in several parts of the world. Spain, Mexico, United States, Thailand are some of them. Some of our therapists are instructors that teach and train other therapists in order to officially certificate them.We have an 18 years experience on the area of therapeutic and relaxing massages.We also cover the area of alternative medicine with Acupuncture, Biomagnetism, Magnetotherapy, Flower Therapy, Traditional Chiropractic and Kinesiology. On the branch of Energy Therapies we practice Reiki, Polarity, Healing Tao techniques, Cristal Healing, etc. For the Beauty we do facials with both, natural methods and innovative aparatology, cellulite treatments, and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Was lucky to find this spa on recent trip to Cozumel such a peaceful place right in town Jacita was so accommodating of my needs (double mastectomy) and provided very relaxing massage but the best was the reflexology Just amazing!

SpadelSolCozumel, Owner at Spa del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Dal,

Thanks for comment, it is very valuable for us.

We are happy because you enoyed our treatments and glad that our therapist could cover your needs.

We expect to see you soon again at Spa del Sol.

Kind regards,

in 10 reviews
"knots"
"magnet"

Reviewed January 15, 2013

The place itself is very small with what appeared to be only 2 rooms. When I go to get a massage on vacation, I kind of like to splurge on a spa so I was a little thrown off by this HOWEVER I honestly had the best massage of my life there. Do it.

SpadelSolCozumel, Owner at Spa del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear Laura,

Thank you for your interest in Spa del Sol.
We are happy to know that you liked our massage. Your comment is very valuable for us.
We hope to see you again in Cozumel and make your hollydays more relaxing and plesurable.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Thanks to Rafael Quiroz the best therapist! I had a great experience of relaxation under the water. AquaRecommend for everyone!

SpadelSolCozumel, Owner at Spa del Sol, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Dear Daria,

Is nice to know that you enjoyed the Aquasana treatment. Your comment encourage us to keep developing the technique.

We look forward to see here at Cozumel in order to try the new improves to the treatment.

Thanks for your opinion about aquasana.

Greetings,

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband and I have stopped twice in Cozumel, Mexico on Cruise Excursions. Each time we have enjoyed the experience. The spa is clean and the staff very knowledgeable. My masseuse remembered me from my first trip, two years before.

I highly recommend Spa del Sol. My massage was great! I will stop again on my next cruise!

Dear Janice,

We are glad that you enjoy your massage.

Your opinion is much appreciate because it allows us to work in our flaws and improve our service and treatments.

We hope to see in your next trip to Cozumel in order to treat you, again, as you deserve.

Thaks for your comment about Spa del Sol.