Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Best Dive crew in Cozumel

Long easy dives, experienced dive masters, fast boats. They take care of all your needs including... read more

Reviewed December 13, 2019
Scubakathyl
Overland Park, Kansas
Great day of diving

I'm won a two tank dive with Blue XT Sea from the Cozumel video contest, arrangements by email were... read more

Reviewed November 14, 2019
CajunGato
Cozumel, Mexico

All reviews pedro pablo dive op boat captain fresh fruit small boat concierge service always on time dry towels experienced dive masters just returned from a week marine life first class operation explained everything took great care el cielo christi dm
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2010

Blue XT~Sea Diving is the best operator I have ever dealt with. We have gone diving with them 5 times, and there is a reason why we are repeat customers. Every single employee, from the Owner, to the Captains, Divemasters, and the Shop assistant loves their job. Everyone pays such attention to detail, especially those details which effect their customers. Christi, the owner, runs a full service operation that will set up your gear, and take it for rinsing and safe storage over night. They also have smaller, fast boats. I find that these are best because there is no rocking of the boat to give you motion sickness, and no large amounts of fumes to make you sick. They also always have tons of water for everyone on the boat, as well as fresh fruit and snacks for the surface interval, which is always enough time to off gas. They do not rush anything. You dive your computer or your air tank, there is no time limit. They are not rushing from one dive to the next to get their work day over with either, like I stated previously, they love their jobs. I cannot say enough good things about the operation and everyone involved to give enough thanks for the 60+ dives we have enjoyed with them. If you are looking for a personalized, full service operation, this is your best choice.

3  Thank Trishluvscoz
Reviewed June 8, 2010

I've been diving in Cozumel since 1992 and have tried many dive shops. The quality service from Blue XT Sea Diving has been beyond my expectations. Great dive masters who truly love their jobs, great boat captain, comfortable boats. I could go on and on. I am happy to recommend this dive shop with confidence.

3  Thank Jacobscolo
Reviewed May 26, 2010

Wow! This was our second trip to Cozumel and let me tell you it was like night and day! This trip we chose to dive with Blue XT~Sea after doing extensive research on many scuba forums... Christi and her crew were awesome. Small fast boats got you to the reefs very fast and they even went to reefs that some dive ops don't go to on a regular basis. Even on bad weather days, Christi got us out diving when other boats were prohibited (by the harbormaster) to leave the "calleta".

The personalized service was great, fresh fruit, snacks and water provided between dives, small six-pack boats and the ability to choose where you want to dive all added up to make the diving all that much better. We even added an extra day of diving instead of our "beach day".

Her DMs were all very professional and went out of their way to "improve" your diving skills, our personal favorite was Pedro. When asked to find us Seahorses, he told us that on our next dive he would take us to a reef where he knew there were some, but no guarantees. Well, he found us 3 in the first 20 minutes!

We hopefully are going back to Cozumel later this year and BlueXT~Sea will definitely be getting a call, no more cattle boats for us!

2  Thank EffieVee
Reviewed May 5, 2010

I've been visiting Cozumel for the past 5 years or so with diving buddies, and for the first few visits we shopped for dive ops based on price alone. We were never quite satisfied, and a couple were downright scary. Since diving trips are so few and far between, we realized that we didn't want to be disappointed with our dive op any longer. I researched recommended ops on the internet and found that BlueXTSea came very highly recommended. We decided to give Christi and her crew a try. Since then, we've never looked elsewhere. The highest recommendation I can give BlueXTSea is handing over my family to them to teach and train to be excellent divers (12 yr. old son, 12 yr old daughter and a new daughter in law). Now, all 7 in my family are certified divers, and the last 3 had the best instruction of all, directly from BlueXTSea. Christi and her staff treat you like a valued and appreciated customer and friend, not just another body on the boat.

1  Thank jayjoans
Reviewed April 1, 2010

We came to Blue XT Sea on very short notice because of a problem with Aldora (see my Aldora review). Christi couldn't have been better in dealing with what could have been a very bad time.

My family of 4 completed our Open Water certifications and did an additional 2 dives with them. Arturo and Ramon were the DMs we dealt with and each of them was excellent. Attentive and knowledgable DMs, friendly and easily understood. Adan was an excellent captain. Fast, small boat. Attentive, safe, and helpful captain. Small, personable operation means more flexibility than other operations.

I would recommend them to anyone, feel free to send a Personal Message to me if you want more information!

1  Thank belizeeee