Open today: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Safe dive op with top notch service!

Fantastic place to get certified! My friend received her PADI Open Water Certification with Arturo... read more

Reviewed yesterday
krawner
Chicago, Illinois
via mobile
Fantastic first visit to Cozumel

Being new divers, we wanted a more one-on-one experience with the divemasters. BlueXTSea with... read more

Reviewed October 13, 2018
Charles North M

All reviews pedro pablo dive op surface interval boat captain fresh towels stay hydrated the reefs full service valet service dive times casa mexicana each morning experienced divers cozumel waters small boat always on time repeat customers
Reviewed April 26, 2011

Hi all, i had the opportunity to Dive in Cozumel with Blue XT Sea Diving and I can say with no doubt that those guys really made my trip to Cozumel. They really understand the reasons that move a diver to dive. Plenty of good attitude, plenty of time while you are diving (no rushes at all), towel when you are out of your dives, at the Surface Interval, then fruit, Juice, bread and a wonderful beach. The crew is a blast! There is no better diving operation there.

Date of experience: April 2011
1  Thank marioreynaud
cozchristi, Owner at Blue XT Sea Diving, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2011

It's always our pleasure to have you here Mario! Looking forward to a longer visit with you next time!

Reviewed April 25, 2011

I would highly recommend Blue XT Sea diving to anyone who wishes to have an incredible diving experience in Cozumel Mexico. I feel the most significant difference with Blue XT Sea diving verses other Cozumel dive operations is that they have smaller groups usually having a maximum 6 divers per boat which provides very personalized and professional attention to each individual diver at all skill levels.

The dive boat captains and dive masters impressed me with their professionalism and knowledge of the beautiful reefs and abundant sea life. Another key feature is that they personally take care of your dive gear between each days diving. We found our dive gear clean, prepped and ready when they pick us up on the dock in the morning.

We stayed at the El Cid resort which is right on the Ocean which allowed us to be picked up by the dive boat on the resort dock in the morning. This really made things easy for us. Overall we could not be happier with our diving experience.

Date of experience: April 2011
2  Thank diving_geek
Reviewed April 5, 2011

Have dove with Christi several times now. My wife and I and 3 boys (now 13, 16 & 19) have really enjoyed everyone associated with this company. My youngest got his advanced certification with them last year (while the rest of us enjoyed the diving!). This year, my oldest and I went for a week of great diving.

Small boats mean for less crowded dives, and more flexibility. Experienced dive masters assess skills quickly and tailor the diving and in--water oversight accordingly.

Christi herself is great to work with and knows the island very well. She gives honest feedback on hotels, etc. Last year we booked ourselves at El Cantil (which she recommended and we loved), and this year she booked us at Casa Mexican - where we also enjoyed a great stay.

I don't have a bad thing to say about this company - we look forward to many years of great diving with them!

Date of experience: March 2011
1  Thank GJ62
Reviewed February 17, 2011

Christi and her crew at Blue XT Sea are wonderful. This was our first diving trip to Cozumel. Blue XT Sea was a referral from the dive master at our local scuba shop in Colorado. We dove with the same group of people all week, so we were able to make new friendships. My husband and I are new to diving, only 3 years. The group we dove with were much more experienced and really helped us advance in our diving. Miguel and Pedro are great dive masters with a lot of experience. They were great at pointing out the sea life. One day we even saw 11 Eagle Rays and finished up with a pod of 20 dolphins swimming by durning our safety stop. That was awesome! Each morning when we first would get on the boat our gear was already set up and ready to go. We dove by our computers. My husband and I were usually the first to surface and Hector the boat captain was always there in a couple minutes to help us out. When we got back on the boat he had our water bottles refilled and then he would set up our gear on the new tank and give us a towel. He kept the boat very clean and neat.
Christi is very nice and she even booked our hotel at Casa Mexicana for us. That is a very nice place. All in all our trip is wonderful and we are already on planning another trip back next year. Just wish we could go more often.

Date of experience: February 2011
1  Thank Brenda_Mike2123
Reviewed September 15, 2010

From Leon and Patricia, this was our first time diving in Cozumel. It was a great experience and Blue XT did a fantastic job. We were very impressed with the dive master. He gave us the plan, discussed safety in detail, and dived the exact profile that we had discussed. He pointed out a lot of unique sea creatures and we really enjoyed the underwater tour that we took of the reefs. But, one of the best parts was the surface interval. The food and drinks and fruit made it perfect for waiting for the second dive! Thanks a lot, and we are already making plans for next year when we will be returning.

Thanks.