“Great Experience”
Review of Stingray Beach

Stingray Beach
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Small group tour. Only 2 families, us and another adult family.
Great value. Worth the money.
A lot of time with the rays, many pictures.
Very relaxing not too pushy. .

Visited March 2013

• Czech first
Knoxville, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Stingray fun”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We visited this attraction via our Freedom of the Seas cruise called Everybody Loves Rays. We were taken to the location via taxi from port (about a 5 min drive). We were a little nervous because we had our 4 year old with us but he had a great time. After a brief explanation of the acitvities they give you all the gear and you head out. First you start with the feedings, the ground is very slippery from the rocks and some of the adults had problems standing. You then head out a little deeper and pet and hold them. My four year old loved it and grinned from ear to ear. The fish in the pen can be a little aggressive during the feedings. You then move on to the snorkel portion which was my first time snorkeling. There isn't any instruction you just jump on in and swim. There are tons of fish and sting rays (unfortunately taken from the wild) for this attraction. After snorkeling you can play on the water trampoline or sit on a small beach with chairs. The pictures they take are good but very expensive. They also have some birds locked in small cages. They did have bathrooms and changing area on site which was nice.

Visited May 2013
Seminole, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Not worth the money...”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I first want to say I don't normally write negative reviews but felt I should since I had such a bad time. We booked this trip with Carnival and was excited to interact with stingrays. Now I'm not a snorkeler and wasn't interested in this part of the tour so the only part I was really excited about was the actual stingray interaction. Facilities were nice and staff seemed nice. We got in the water and I brought my camera to take pictures, which didn't seem to be a problem....here's where things turned bad. They do NOT allow you to take your own pictures you MUST buy their pictures in order to have any film memories of your experience. I got on trouble for taking A picture and scolded like a child for it. To me this is ridiculous! Nothing in the description said you could not take pictures so I found this very off putting. Spending $64 a person I felt like I should at least be able to take my own pictures! The ray interaction is not at all enough either. We had a big group and each person maybe got 2 mins with the stingrays, besides the time you got to stand in the water in a line with everyone else. Not worth the money at all!!!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank CaraCon
Florida, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Terrible!!! Pathetic!!! 4/2013”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Very small area flooring rocky! Not comfortable cramped for stingrays and people!! One little girl just standing and stingray sucked on her leg leaving a bruised area. Child was very frightened and hurt! The snorkeling is pathetic in a few minutes able to scavenger the whole enclosed fenced in area... few small fish seen and 1 small patch of coral and a single coral otherwise the floor was all barren /dirt????????? Not worth the money!!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Ginny K
Fort Worth, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Experience!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My wife, kids and I LOVED this!!! Great for the whole family. Highly recommend. Crew was friendly and informative. Beautiful area. Will go back next year.

Visited April 2013