“sit by the water and eat up!”

Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
Ranked #42 of 384 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come to swim, snorkel, eat & drink! on One of Jimmy Buffett's best locations. Great Margaritas and guacamole!! The Best Location in Cozumel!!
Marion
“sit by the water and eat up!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We love jimmy music. His restaurant has good food. Great atmosphere. Service was slow and they were not crowded. Staff more interested in dancing g for the crowd then serving them. We did sit outside by the water and it was very nice. The food was great- a little pricey for just burger n fries but very tasty. It's a been there done that place for us.

1 Thank Kenya M
MargaritavilleCz, Manager at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Hi There...
Thank you so much for your Awesome Review ...

We are thrilled you loved Waterpark, our terrace and our Fresh Made from Scratch Food, Our Ice Cold Drinks and Great energetic and personalized Service ..

We really Look forward to seeing you soon

Fins Up!!

Cleveland, Georgia
“Great service and great food”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Ordered the nachos--beware--serving size is ENORMOUS!! More than enough to share!! My husband and I LOVED the nachos!! I wish there was one close to us--we would definitely visit again. Our waitress was great and the atmosphere was fun and upbeat!! I highly recommend it!!

Visited February 2014
Hi There...
Thank you so much for your Awesome Review ... We are thrilled you loved our Fresh Made from Scratch VOLCANO NACHOS ....

We really Look forward to seeing you soon

Best Regards!!
Houston, Texas
“Tourist Trap at its Finest”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

A block away at a souvenir shop, I paid $1 for a liter bottle of cold water. At this rip-off tourist trap, I paid $4 for a half-liter bottle. I knew I would have to pay more, but 8 times as much?? Seriously!! I fought with all my soul even going into this hell-hole, but my wife insisted on going to one "tourist-y" place while in Cozumel. I had been able to avoid the others like Hooters and Carlos-n- Charlie's, but decided to give in this time. Big mistake!! When we walked in, we were blasted with rap music that had lyrics that would make me blush in front of my grown children. Fortunately, we sat outside and the following songs were more tasteful, but there were still speakers near every table. Plus, there were workers hammering nails into the decorative rope they were wrapping around the wooden railings all over the deck. Couldn't do that during closed hours??? My wife tried to satisfy her hamburger fix again, but we spent over $15 for a piece of crapburger and the same or more for fish tacos that were no better that those I'd been spending about $6 for all week long. Burger, tacos, one Sprite, and my (apparently) gold-infused water, and our bill was $41 plus tip. Not a big number in the overall schemem of things, but considering the options, it was terrible. The same order, with better food, at Los Otates or Casa Denis or Diego's would have been $16-18 or less. Never again!! If you want to spend $41 (with no alcohol) in Cozumel, go instead to Los Otates, have a great meal, and hand $1 each to 25 homeless people. You'll spend the same amount, get better food, less arrogant service, and make 25 people feel better!!

3 Thank kurt a
South Central Pennsylvania
“COOL PLACE”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Very big neat bar/restaurant with a big gift shop. Located right on the water... With access to the water & water toys. Great view with inside and outside seating. The only thing I would 'question' is we went there twice and were charged 2 different prices for the same kind of beer. If you don't see the price on the menu...ask first :-) They had a good band there on Sunday

Hi There
First let us thank you for your review , all comments from our guests are very important and all of them help us become always better.

We would like to get more feedback from you, so our General Manager can adjust the operations if needed. If you could please send us an email to gustavom@meracorporation.com so we can follow up

Again we thank you much for your review and feedback

Fins Up!!
Sarasota, Florida
“A different kind of review”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

The drinks are delicious! The view spectacular! A picture with the giant cheeseburger, a must!
Sitting on the deck listen to Jimmy Buffet sing – priceless.

But this review is a little different. It’s about two people who work there – Oswaldo and Gehdra – and their kindness and concern for a stranger. The short version – I left my fanny pack on the taxi and I was devastated. I didn’t speak Spanish. I didn’t know who to call.

Oswaldo and Gehdra to the rescue. They took over and handled everything. The entire time they are telling me not to worry, everything will be okay. And it was!!

Smiling faces announced my fanny pack was on its way to Margaritaville. Oh my – there was smiling and laughing and hugging. Unbelievable! The taxi company was sending a driver with the fanny pack. He was there in no time! “Please to check the contents.” He said. Yes, everything was there. Wow!

I am eternally grateful to my two guardian angels at Margaritaville and the taxi company and drivers for their help and their kindness.

When you are in Cozumel – stop in at Margaritaville and enjoy a cold one. And if you see Oswaldo or Gehdra give them a hug. Tell them thanks for being special…you don’t even have to tell them why.

You can also feel safe and confident with the taxis. Those folks went over and beyond what was expected.

Hi
Thank you so much for sharing your review and story with us
We are for sure very proud of all our staff , but be sure we will give Oswaldo and Gehdra a huge shout out in front of everyone

Thank you again for your visit and review and make sure you let us know if you stop in the island again ....

FIns Up!!!