I cannot understand all the bad flack I am reading about this hotel. I
had a great stay Jan 10-17. Here is a reality check for all you
complainers, you are not traveling in the US. So if you want US
standards, with big rooms go to Disney world or stay home. How much
time do you spend in your room anyways. The value for the money is the
( even better than Cuba) Buffets were excellent, (especially for breakfast, the Mexican restaurant excellent. The grounds were so nicely groomed
( the smell that is prominent in the morning is that they are watering with ground water that hash sulfur, its good for the plants and being environmentally responsible so stop wining it dissipates in an hour or so. Sure the nightly entertainment was a bit hokey but this is not Las Vegas. The Beach, the best on the West side of the island no matter was resort you stay at. Advise, rent scooters they are fun, and you can go into town. Tip people, be nice it won't cost you lots, you will be rewarded with excellent service. The Guacamole was the best in the world, the juice bar excellent, whirlpool great to have, TV great. The beach is patrolled by their own so its safe. Snorkeling at Dive Planacar the best ( do the 3 place dive, shallow, medium and sea wall expeditions. This hotel is good value for your cash.
Dan Bellisario Toronto Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Mexico’s Caribbean there is a tiny island just bursting with life – it is Cozumel and the Allegro Cozumel. Right on the famous Sand Francisco Beach, two worlds of adventure co-exist: The Fun-in-the-sun beach and the amazing undersea Palancar Reef. Whatever you choose to pursue, Allegro Cozumel places it right at your fingertips. Beach Volleyball, tropical bars, restaurants, and nightclubs keep life on land exciting, while the on-site dive shop and big-game sport-fishing charters offer a gateway into the dazzling marine sanctuary of Cozumel’s waters. And when you awake the next morning, after a relaxing night’s sleep in your comfortable guest room, you’ll find there’s even more to explore, because the adventure never stops at Allegro. For the young ones, there is plenty to do from building sand castles alongside the beautiful powdery white sand beach, get physical at the amazing kid’s multiplay covered playground, catch some giggles at the water park, or take advantage of the many activities offered by the Kids clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Barcelo, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Allegro Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Allegro Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Allegro Hotel
- Occidental Allegro Resort All Inclusive