Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Dives!!!

We just completed a great trip to Cozumel and dove with Cristina and her crew three times. They... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
dallasb482
Ohio
via mobile
Beginners Snorkel Trip

I was seeking a beginners snorkel trip for my girlfriend and myself. I found Christina. It was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
william m

All reviews top deck the reefs quick refresher tuna salad surface interval comfortable boat guacamole love diving diving experience awesome crew fish great boat keep coming back marine life personal attention open water beautiful cozumel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2019

Such a positive experience! Great for new and experienced diver's alike. The crew is amazing, considerate and understanding of all diver's needs. My Dive Instructor boyfriend, said that in his over 20 years of diving, this is hands down the best operation that he has ever dealt with. He really enjoyed the non-rushed, relaxed pace and the excellent surface interval lunch. We can't wait to do it again!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019

Sadly, we didn't meet Cristina. But, we did get to meet Ambar, Jesus, and a few others. They were all really friendly and had good experience.

These guys do it right. Pre-dive communication was great. On day of dive, they helped with the gear, did a good pre-dive briefing, provided instruction in-between dives (I really didn't do as well as I'd like to in my first drift dive, and they helped me improve for dive #2). The dive boat is in good condition. The dive master to diver ratio is excellent. They provided a really nice spread of food between dives.

We would absolutely dive wtih Cristina again! Thanks for being so great! Hope to see you soon.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 17, 2018

Cristina totally earns her 5 star rating! We were a group of 13 divers with 6 brand new diving for their first time in the ocean. Cristina had 2 dive master (Rafael and Amanda) taking 3 newbies each and gave them tender loving care. They had extra long briefings and were watched over extremely well and given lots of training in buoyancy and trim. The rest of us also had great care with Cristina and Angel. They took us on 3 dives per day and fed us snacks between dives 1 & 2 and then a fabulous lunch between dives 2 & 3. Everyone loved the fresh ceviche so they brought even more on subsequent days. We dived with them for a week and never touched our gear. Full service is defined by these folks They take extra care in cleaning and prepping our masks so we had no fogging. The boat is large and very comfortable. There is great seating and they bring your rig to you and suit you up for an easy giant stride in. Upon return they take your rig from you and you go up the ladder with ease. The entire group was awed by how well we were taken care of. Simply an amazing experience. All the gear was in great condition and the boat is very comfortable. Can't think of a single thing they didn't do for us.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank hyperdiver
Reviewed December 12, 2018

Best Cozumel trip ever. We were snorkelers with divers and enjoyed any moment with Cristina and her team. My son is autistic person and I am very satisfied with that special attention and service Cristina provided to us.We had plenty time to snorkel with no rush, plus it was very comfortable 2 level boat with plenty of space.
This tour company is highly recommended ! Thank you

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank tatashka
Reviewed October 29, 2018

The booking with Christina was easy and she completely described the dive experience. We had divers of different levels. Christina met us at our dock at our resort, and spent the time traveling to the dive site with a quick refresher and getting to know our diving experience. We had divers of different levels so we had 2 dive masters with our group.
The boat is very comfortable and does not rock like some of the smaller boats. They ask what you would like to see from formations to live sea life. We had several great dives and a fantastic lunch between dives. We dove several days with Christina and had great experiences on all of our dives, they take care of all the gear and even lift the tanks out of the water for you, her ladder is the easiest ladder I have ever used on a dive trip and I have over 200 dives. Christina shares her knowledge of diving and the Island between dives and on the way to the dive sites which just adds to the experience.
If you are diving in Cozumel i highly recommend you see if she is available!

Date of experience: October 2018