“You will not find a better dive operator in Cozumel”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Liquid Blue Divers

Liquid Blue Divers
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“You will not find a better dive operator in Cozumel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

My wife and I have been diving with Liquid Blue for over 9 years and see no reason to change. It is a very well run operation with a comfortable and fast boat. The boat captain and dive guides are competent, experienced, and fun. Their larger steel 100 and 120 cu. ft. tanks hold plenty of air allowing dives times to exceed one hour for most divers. Their dive guides are happy to try to accommodate any special requests. We are always impressed at how they can manage to provide a fun and safe experience for beginner as well as experienced divers. Attention is paid to safety and comfort with towels and jackets, plenty of bottled water, oxygen on board, and an extended safety interval at a beach club or restaurant. Like us, many of the divers we meet are loyal repeat customers.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Mikeb303

St. John's, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Superb dive vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

My wife and I dove 4 days with Liquid Blue Divers. A wonderful experience from start to finish. Rapid and helpful responses to email, good advice on where to stay and eat, but most of all: great diving! Our divemaster Julio knew all the sites well, knew how to lead the dives to maximize our bottom time and what creatures we saw, and made sure everyone enjoyed themselves. If you want safety, excellent service and great diving, Liquid Blue is for you.

3 Thank NeilDiver
Saint Paul, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Liquid Blue - The ones to dive with - PERIOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

I have been diving at Cozumel for several years. I was introduced to Liquid Blue from my dive shop in Minnesota a few years back. Michaela Velasco, the owner, is personable and promptly responded to all my email inquiries. Michaela was always right there to make my drive trip and my vacation a great experience.

I was staying in Playa del Carmen this trip, but traveled to Cozumel to dive. When I have stayed on Cozumel (Hotel Cozumel), I was picked right at the hotel by the dive boat.

The thing I like about Liquid Blue is the attention to my personal needs. From setting up my equipment, explaining upcoming dive based on the divers skill level, and giving you a fresh dry towel at the end of the dive, While on the beach for the surface interval, Michaela met the dive boat to verify that everything was going as planned and if anything need to be modified for the next dive.

Julio, our Dive Master is great. He plays close attention to the dive party and takes time to ensure that I am enjoying the dives. The boat Captain Javier knew right where to take us and was always on top of everything.

Liquid Blue uses steel 120 tanks which allow you maximize your dive experience. For me, it is about maximizing my bottom time, and most of my dives lasted over an hour

Michaela is great and took personal care of me during our visit. I feel we have not only found a great dive outfit, I have made a good friend and will be back. Michaela even helped me setup a cenote dive just outside of Playa del Carmen.

Liquid Blue is the only dive shop that will use while on Cozumel.

February 2012

Visited February 2012
1 Thank LeAnn9639
Richland, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great personalized service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

Had a great time diving with Liquid Blue. My daughter wanted to get certified so she did the PADI elearning course ahead of time and finished up with Liquid Blue in Cozumel.
1st: Julio (the dive master/guide/instructor) was not only personable, but a very thorough instructor. She had a great time and I felt very confident with her in his hands.
2nd: We really enjoyed the lack of the "cattle car" mentality. Nothing like a smaller outfit for the personalized experience. Big thumbs up for Liquid Blue.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Jim S
Wheaton, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great experience awaits you with liquid blue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

We had a fantastic time in mid November. Every day was fantastic and we had plenty of room on the boat. We were picked up each day on the dock at el cantil and right on time. The steel tanks gave us over an hour every dive. We even dove the northern dive sites.

We look forward to return and dive with lb again.

Visited November 2011