“Shhh best secret in Cozumel don't tell anyone”
Review of Parrilla Mission

Parrilla Mission
Ranked #131 of 389 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Had a wonderful meal here. Total bill was around $32 USD for a party of three. That included cocktails. I had one of the best margaritas I've tasted here. We went after a day of scuba diving and were pleased with the fast and friendly service. I almost hate to post this review because I don't want Parrilla Mission to get too crowded for me to get a table next time I'm in Cozumel!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Was told about this well known secret place by Steve at Villa Aldora. In fact he offered to drive us there as it's a few blocks too far to comfortably walk but cab fare was just 50 pesos. The Flan & margaritas were exceptional. we had the rellenos, mole chicken & filet mignon and total bill for 3 of us was what one of us would have incurred at any other restaurant on the square. Service made us feel at home and alltogether exceptional. After dinner walked two blocks north to the local grocery and picked up a few things before heading back to the hotel including some great pastries!

1  Thank Terry L
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Having traveled to Cozumel 12 times we knew Parrilla Mission was great. So good in fact that on our recent 8 night trip we ate dinner at this restaurant 4 times. At 6:30 pm they set up a "topping" bar so you can dress up your meal. It's a great way to try things you might not otherwise taste. Don't miss their chili rellanos - they are WONDERFUL! Our waiter, Chabelo was very friendly and a good server and was up to the challenge of letting us experiment with different styles of habenero chili salsas - NOT for the faint of heart!! This family run restaurant is quite a ways off the main drag but should not be missed.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My dad and I went to this restaurant with a couple from the hotel we were staying at (Casita de Maya). This is a fairly easy place to find, with it being on one of the main roads. All the waiters speak english and ordering is simple. In the evening a taco bar opens up that is very delicious. I, myself, ordered the chic hen fajitas. They were really good. The food is reasonably priced also. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a cheap and amazing meal!! After eating, we talked for a while.

Definitely come here on your vacation!! It's worth it!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

If you are tired of expensive gringo restaurants in Cozumel, this place is for you! That is by far the one we enjoyed the most on the island. The grilled shrimps are excellent, so is the caramel custard for desert and you will get a buffet of vegetables which is very rare in Mexico! The restaurant is always full with a lively atmosphere at night and the staff is very friendly. Highly recommended!