“Cheap”

Ranked #136 of 399 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The restaurant isn't very clean, the service isn't that great, and the food is average. The beers we ordered had mold on the bottom of the bottles. The servers seemed annoyed with our being there. The food is very inexpensive, and you get a decent amount, but it isn't that good. Eat here if you a want a cheap meal. Don't waste your time if you're looking for a memorable eating experience.

1  Thank Blind_Dave

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I've been to this restaurant twice now with friends and family and have always had a great experience. The margaritas are excellent and the food is great too. Taco bar begins at 6pm and you can add your own delicious toppings to your tacos! Service has also been very good. Great restaurant for dining out in Cozumel a bit off the tourist path.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went here on a "date" night with another couple but, could easily have brought our children to this place. It was open and airy, and overall had a low-key vibe. It was sparsely decorated - it had this kool skeleton lady which we sat by (see pic).

The food was delicious. So flavourful! Loved my mini chili rellenos! All of us enjoyed our dining experience there and could and would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I ate here only once and it was amazing. I only wish I could have gone there afterwards. I had planned to but was not able. They could have charged more and it would have been worth it.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Our family (8 adults) visited Parilla Mission while spending 8 days at a house on Cozumel. I wish we would have found this place our first night because it was amazing and I would have loved to be able to try the whole menu. The chile relleno was amazing and the steaks were tender and extremely flavorful. The service was attentive and our group had one of if the not the best meal while on the island. There is not one thing I can complain about. The food is just that good. Do yourself a favor and try the helado de coco, or coconut ice cream it is divine. I will dream of those yummy chile rellenos until my next visit.

1  Thank geezersgirl