“Happy I went and will be back!”
Review of Prima Trattoria - CLOSED

Prima Trattoria
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full bar and out great wine list. A non Smoking Covered area, and a smoker friendly compliance smoking area set far apart from the covered non smoking area. Waterfall , palm trees, very cozy, family friendly and romantic place to spend the evening. Delivery Service to Town and all Hotels and Condos. Featuring our Western Fried Chicken from years past, back by popular demand, Texas Style, kettle cooked to order. Fresh seafood, and daily specials in addition to our regular menu, at very friendly prices in the new location and much lower overhead.
Reviewed May 4, 2016

I lived in Cozumel during the winters and I can't believe it took me so long to find this place. Their advertisements got me in there (fried chicken oh how I missed you) and it was very delicious! Very clean and comfortable place and the waitstaff was attentive. Really vast menu too.

Alan D, Manager at Prima Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2016

The staff and I thank you , and hope to see you soon

ALbert

Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

We went to primas twice on our 9 day vacation! Pizza was amazing! My boyfriend got the prima steak and it was maybe the best steak I've ever had. Our second trip we had lasagna. So so good!

Reviewed April 21, 2016

My first dinner this trip was the surf & turf - I up-sized my order and almost could not finish it. The lobster was fresh and cooked perfectly. My filet was excellent piece of meat cooked exactly how I ordered it. The fussy kid loved her pizza - staff is very attentive and friendly. A must visit for all.

1  Thank Christopher L
Reviewed April 13, 2016

I went to this place while looking for a restaurant I had visited on previous trips named La Prima. This is a poor excuse for Italian food. Anyone claiming that the menu is the same is mistaken, don't fall for it.

Hi, sorry you did not find what you wanted on our menu. We did downsize some items, due to importacion costs.
We still make fresh our pasteas, and do import Black Angus Beef, and buy only fresh seafood available daily.

Try us again, and while our menu is smaller than before, everything is prepared in house and fresh, not frozen.

Team Prima

Reviewed April 8, 2016

We have been going to Prima's for over 5 years--since they were located on the top floor of El Cantil! This new location is lovely with outdoor seating on either a patio or in a garden area. My husband and I love coming here and always bring the family or friends here when they are visiting. The menu offers something for everyone from fired chicken to pizza to steak to seafood (lobster and crab legs) to pasta (love the pesto sauce!) If you get lucky, they will have coconut cream pie on special for dessert...do not miss it! Depending on the night you are there, be sure to treat yourself to a song by Prima's mariachi, Louis. He has an amazing voice! In addition, you will find the waiters attentive and efficient.

1  Thank Christy1950