“Professional and personally tailored service”
Review of Dive Choice Mexico

Dive Choice Mexico
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Choice Mexico is specialized in diving with small groups. Go out and scuba dive with us in one of our small fast boats, where dive safety, fun and great experiences go together. Dive Choice Mexico has over 20 years experience teaching diving, so take your Padi Open water course with us and become a new diver. We care about you and your family/friends, and it would be great that you become part of our dive family!The ocean is our office and we like to share it with you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Professional and personally tailored service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We dove a number of Cozumel reefs with Ricardo and he was great everyday. The dive groups were small, and I was pleased with how efficient everything was. Ricardo uses fast boats that got us to the dive site quickly and the supplied dive equipment was excellent. The pre-dive briefings were really good - Ricardo is very knowledgeable. The dive experience absolutely fantastic! Spectacular. Afterwards we were well served with fresh fruit & water.

We were staying at a villa south of the town of San Miguel, and we got picked up right at our beach. It was so nice just relax at the breakfast table, grab our gear when we saw the boat approach, and be off to the dive site in no time. After this experience, I'll never drive to town and lug gear to some pier again.

Ricardo was friendly and attentive to everyone in the group. I really got the feeling that we were his guests and not just that day's dive client.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank David2dot0

Edmonton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Thanks!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Dove the Dos Ojos Cenote with Ricardo. Very professional in all aspects, Karen made things happen for our group of five, 3 snorkelling, 2 divers on short notice. Ricardo met us as scheduled and was very professional throughout the whole experience. As a newly certified diver
Ricardo was great, offering advice, which I gladly accepted,, gauging our abilities and making the dive fit those,, checking back on us and showing us some cool things. Lunch was good as well as. I would gladly use their services again in the furture.
Wayne

Visited March 2013
manchester
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Above and beyond”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Having just spent almost 3 weeks with Ricardo, whereby he arranged for us to dive The Centoes, Cancun underwater museum, and then the fantastic Cozumel all 6 of us have had a fantastic time. Our experience as divers is varied, from instructors to openwater and Ricardo handled each one with the appropriate support which was very well received amongst our group. In meeting our needs he did not fail, we experienced dives that will live in our memory's for a very long time.

What we did not realise was that the company is internet based and does not have a Dive shop. Karen is the main contact through the internet and not as a diver. One thing to remember is how you pay for your diving. As we are from Europe we tend to pay with cards rather than cash and found it very inconvenient that cards are not accepted, as we could not get enough cash out of the ATM's. We did manage to solve this and it would not stop me from Diving again with them, but be prepared to have cash with you.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Turtle l
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best wat of diving at Cozumel!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

It was realy great to dive with Dive Choice. Ricardo and Karen are very nice and know wat the are doing! We went diving in very beautyfull spots and there is no time limit! You dive with little groups. and ricardo shows you everthing sat is special under water! We get refreshments on board everything is great! We went last year diving with them and also this year! And we Will again net time we go to Mexico!

Victoria, BC
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The best part of our vacation!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I completed our PADI Open Water Dive certification last week (Dec 28/12) in Cozumel with Ricardo of Dive Choice. I was initially impressed with their quick response to my email inquiries after reading great reviews on Trip Advisor as well as their flexibility working with our schedule. Ricardo was incredibly calm and patient which really helped me be successful in the course. I was very stressed about the exercises requiring you to take off your mask under water. Ricardo helped me work through these fears by giving me some tips, remaining calm and allowing me the time I needed to feel comfortable. The choice of dive sights was also fantastic, from our first time in the water when Ricardo showed us Seahorses through our last dive where he calmed me down after an encounter with a Morae Eel, my husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Richardo & Karen of Dive Choice and will be back to see them again next time!!

Visited December 2012
DiveCh0iceMexic0, Owner at Dive Choice Mexico, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Welcome to our dive family and dive dive dive!!!! Hope to see you soon!