“Great Food”

Ranked #40 of 411 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Enjoy a beautiful sunset with a romantic dinner in the beach after a full day enjoying watersports, snorkeling and fishing trips. The only one left old style on the island beach bar for lunch and dinner with the freshest catch of the day. Delicious and special flavors of the sea is the signature of Alberto's Restaurants over the years in our three locations the sea food caught by the local fishermen been these the fresh catch of the day. Lobster tails, Whole King Crab, Mahi Mahi & Red Snapper are some of the favorite choice of our customers awarding us for five consecutive years. Alberto's Restaurants can also get special Tours and Adventure services and packages in the Beautiful Cozumel Island.
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Alberto's was our best meal of a 7 night vacation to Cozumel. I'm giving a 4 star review only because of the amount of food we received was very little. While we didn't receive a lot of food, what we did get was fantastic. We ordered the seafood for two at $70, I was expecting to get somewhat full for this price but sadly not even close. I would go to Alberto's again in a heartbeat but bring more money and order more food!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,352)

Reviewed February 15, 2014

After being recommended by other guest at the the hotel we were staying at, my wife and I decided to check out Alberto's Beach bar. Its not fancy, not much more then a shack on the beach and plastic patio furniture but my god the food was good. Fresh caught from the ocean goodness and our host was informative, funny and attentive. I would strongly recommend going for a piece of tail.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We all ate fish. Pretty good meal. Sunset by the water. Mosquitoes pretty bad but citronella flame helped. Owner very sure of himself. Portions a little stingy.....smallest baked potato I have ever seen.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Alberto's on the beach between Occidental Grand and Iberostar is a great place to eat. The sea food, staff and and being able to sit outside looking at the water was great. We eat at Alberto's everytime were go Cozumel.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Great fresh Snapper, Lobster, cold beer and Crab on the beach!!! Nice job guys!
Thanks Alberto! MN HD Dave