Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fabulous day on the water!

We went out with Captain Carlos and Israel the Dive Master with 3 couples. The guys dove and the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Tracy B
Great diving with a great crew

This was our second time diving with Scuba Tony and it did not disappoint. Every person we’ve dealt... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
letsgogirl22
North Prairie, Wisconsin
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cozumel
from $55.00
from $35.00
from $60.00
from $49.95
1,370 results
All reviews captain carlos dive master night dive these guys between dives dive experience twilight night fresh water shower discover scuba surface interval fresh fruit great dive private charter small group personal service two tank nurse sharks
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This is a first rate organization. It all starts with great people. I cannot say enough about dive masters Israel and Ruben or captains Carlos, Miguel, and Hector. They cared for us like family and made sure we were safe and had everything we needed for our four days of diving. Then there are the reefs... so incredible... rich, vibrant colors and full of such diverse wildlife. I recommend Scuba Tony without any reservation.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank kcosca
ScubatonyCozumel, Owner at ScubaTony Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and letting other travelers know what to expect!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Ruben was the most amazing instructor to get my certification. He was patient, calm, and kind. Pedro was also a great dive master for my first solo dive. Adam was excellent and made sure we had everything we needed. Andrea answered emails very quickly.

Date of experience: June 2018

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! It was nice meeting you and I’m glad that you had everything you needed ;)

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We have dove with ScubaTony quite a few times now. They are always our first choice when visiting Cozumel. Beginning with the booking process, Andrea is always very quick to respond to questions. With airline weight restrictions we no longer bring our own equipment. Their rental equipment is always high quality. The boats are small but fast. With other larger boats we have spent substantially more precious vacation time getting to and from the dive sites. Their boats have a shade cover and they offer water and fruit between dives. They have high safety standards and do have oxygen on board for an emergency. The dive masters are always in tune to the ability of the divers and are able to adjust with them. We have been very pleased with our dives with ScubaTony.

Date of experience: June 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review. It means a lot to hear what we are doing good. We will keep these things a priority to our future service. Thanks again a and keep coming back. I’m sharing your review with everyone right now. :)

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This was our first dive trip after we got open water certified. My husband could not have picked a better company! The great experience started with our communication with Andrea. She addressed all our questions. She gave us suggestions on where to stay.
On our first day we booked a dive master for the two of us. I was nervous since it was our first dive trip. We had Carlos as our Captain and Israel was our dive master. He was wonderful. I felt so safe. Carlos was so great as well. There was a few other divers on the boat that went with another dive master. After our first dive Israel gave us some thing’s to work on when we go back down for our second dive. Israel was great at pointing out sea life. This was a wonderful first day. I was so excited for the second day of diving. I can see how the other divers we meet have been coming back for years.

The second dive we were in the second boat and went with the group. We had Pedro as our dive master. He was great. The Captain was just as awesome as the first. He was quiet and very attentive.
We had a blast. Drift diving is so much fun.
We are so hooked and are already planning our next trip. I wouldn’t use any other operator. The most important thing to me as a brand new diver was to feel safe. Everyone of the folks with Scuba Tony’s made me feel safe and gave me the passion for diving. I can’t wait to get back.

I had the pleasure of meeting Adam one of the owners at the pier. You can tell he really cares about the staff. Everyone is all about making sure their customers have a great experience. We sure did!

Date of experience: June 2018
ScubatonyCozumel, Owner at ScubaTony Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Hi Marisa, thank you so much for leaving us this sweet review. We appreciate the fact that you took the time to leave such a thoughtful one and share the highlights of your trip with us.

We hope you come back soon.

Adam

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Just came back from a charter with ScubaTony and these guys are total pros that provide the best customer service I have ever experienced from a dive outfit. Thanks Divemaster Pedro and Captain Carlo! They gave superior attention to every detail of our trip. If you are a beginner, intermediate, or expert don't worry.....they have you covered. I accidentally released and dropped one of my weight pockets when removing my BCD to board the boat. Pedro was nice enough to dive back down to the bottom to retrieve it for me! I just can't overemphasize how glad you will be to book with them. I'll be back and won't hesitate to use ScubaTony.

Date of experience: June 2018
ScubatonyCozumel, Owner at ScubaTony Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! Customer service, safety and having a good time are what’s important here at ScubaTony. We hope you can make it back again soon.