“Open water certification and first certified dives”
Review of ScubaTony Cozumel

ScubaTony Cozumel
Ranked #2 of 302 Tours in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ScubaTony offers personalized dive services at reasonable prices. Specializing in small groups and quality service, we make the needs of our guests our focus. Dive trips are 6 divers max on a fast boat with amenities like fresh fruit, fresh water shower and surface intervals on the beach. You can even private charter the boat just for you. No rush, no hassle and no worries. After all, it is vacation!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This is a first rate organization. It all starts with great people. I cannot say enough about dive masters Israel and Ruben or captains Carlos, Miguel, and Hector. They cared for us like family and made sure we were safe and had everything we needed for our four days of diving. Then there are the reefs... so incredible... rich, vibrant colors and full of such diverse wildlife. I recommend Scuba Tony without any reservation.

1  Thank kcosca
ScubatonyCozumel, Owner at ScubaTony Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and letting other travelers know what to expect!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,315)
All reviews
in 50 reviews
"two tank"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Ruben was the most amazing instructor to get my certification. He was patient, calm, and kind. Pedro was also a great dive master for my first solo dive. Adam was excellent and made sure we had everything we needed. Andrea answered emails very quickly.

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! It was nice meeting you and I’m glad that you had everything you needed ;)

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We have dove with ScubaTony quite a few times now. They are always our first choice when visiting Cozumel. Beginning with the booking process, Andrea is always very quick to respond to questions. With airline weight restrictions we no longer bring our own equipment. Their rental equipment is always high quality. The boats are small but fast. With other larger boats we have spent substantially more precious vacation time getting to and from the dive sites. Their boats have a shade cover and they offer water and fruit between dives. They have high safety standards and do have oxygen on board for an emergency. The dive masters are always in tune to the ability of the divers and are able to adjust with them. We have been very pleased with our dives with ScubaTony.

Thank you for leaving us a review. It means a lot to hear what we are doing good. We will keep these things a priority to our future service. Thanks again a and keep coming back. I’m sharing your review with everyone right now. :)

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This was our first dive trip after we got open water certified. My husband could not have picked a better company! The great experience started with our communication with Andrea. She addressed all our questions. She gave us suggestions on where to stay.
On our first day we booked a dive master for the two of us. I was nervous since it was our first dive trip. We had Carlos as our Captain and Israel was our dive master. He was wonderful. I felt so safe. Carlos was so great as well. There was a few other divers on the boat that went with another dive master. After our first dive Israel gave us some thing’s to work on when we go back down for our second dive. Israel was great at pointing out sea life. This was a wonderful first day. I was so excited for the second day of diving. I can see how the other divers we meet have been coming back for years.

The second dive we were in the second boat and went with the group. We had Pedro as our dive master. He was great. The Captain was just as awesome as the first. He was quiet and very attentive.
We had a blast. Drift diving is so much fun.
We are so hooked and are already planning our next trip. I wouldn’t use any other operator. The most important thing to me as a brand new diver was to feel safe. Everyone of the folks with Scuba Tony’s made me feel safe and gave me the passion for diving. I can’t wait to get back.

I had the pleasure of meeting Adam one of the owners at the pier. You can tell he really cares about the staff. Everyone is all about making sure their customers have a great experience. We sure did!

ScubatonyCozumel, Owner at ScubaTony Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Hi Marisa, thank you so much for leaving us this sweet review. We appreciate the fact that you took the time to leave such a thoughtful one and share the highlights of your trip with us.

We hope you come back soon.

Adam

See more reviews
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Just came back from a charter with ScubaTony and these guys are total pros that provide the best customer service I have ever experienced from a dive outfit. Thanks Divemaster Pedro and Captain Carlo! They gave superior attention to every detail of our trip. If you are a beginner, intermediate, or expert don't worry.....they have you covered. I accidentally released and dropped one of my weight pockets when removing my BCD to board the boat. Pedro was nice enough to dive back down to the bottom to retrieve it for me! I just can't overemphasize how glad you will be to book with them. I'll be back and won't hesitate to use ScubaTony.

ScubatonyCozumel, Owner at ScubaTony Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! Customer service, safety and having a good time are what’s important here at ScubaTony. We hope you can make it back again soon.