“ST is one hell of an operation”
Review of ScubaTony Cozumel

ScubaTony Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ScubaTony offers personalized dive services at reasonable prices. Specializing in small groups and quality service, we make the needs of our guests our focus. Dive trips are 6 divers max on a fast boat with amenities like fresh fruit, fresh water shower and surface intervals on the beach. You can even private charter the boat just for you. No rush, no hassle and no worries. After all, it is vacation!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Seattle, Washington
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“ST is one hell of an operation”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

ST (ScubaTony) gets it. They understand that this is YOUR vacation. They understand that you want great service, with a personal touch. They understand what it takes to make sure your needs are met, in a safe way. The entire staff from the people who haul your equipment back and forth (and clean/rinse it every night), the boat captains, dive masters, manager and Tony himself are all working as a well oiled machine to make sure you have the best time possible below AND above water.

ST is known for their great instruction, but if you also want a premium guide service this is the place.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank sean_0101

New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great.”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Had everything you could want from a dive shop. Safe, smart, very small groups (max 6 including DM), and accommodating. If/when I'm back in Cozumel I'll bring my business to Scuba Tony.

Visited December 2012
Rancho Cucamonga, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SCUBA Tony is the only person I will dive within Cozumel”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We went to Cancun for our honeymoon in 2006. We made a special day trip to Cozumel to go diving for the day with SCUBA Tony. He was wonderful! We were still very new at diving, just having been certified several months prior to our trip. Tony was patient and friendly. His boat captain was also helpful and friendly. He took us on several wonderful dives, where we got to see Sea Turtles, Eagle Rays and beautiful fish that you just do not see on the California coast, where we live. I highly recommend SCUBA Tony for a safe and fun dive vacation!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Cathy H
Utah, United States
“Amazing and Knowlegable group”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I found ScubaTony after many hours of searching online for a scuba excursion. We were nervous because it was our first dive and Jon was very helpful in communicating exactly what we would do and the locations we would visit. Upon arriving Captain Carlos and Dive Master Louis were incredible they covered the dive plan and safety measures and then got us into an incredible dive where we saw turtles, lobsters, crabs, eagle rays, barracudas, nurse sharks, reef sharks, and all types of fish. They made sure that we were comfortable with the dive plan before we even touched the water! I will be going back and having them perform a charter for my family again.

Visited February 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Great Pleasure to Dive With!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Fantastic, enjoyable and satisfying are the words that I can use to describe my third dive trip with Scubatony. I had the pleasure to dive with the two divemasters Luis and Jon. Both have different diving styles and yet they are similar for presenting an informative dive breifing and very safety minded. I listened to both when they offered me advice and by doing so, it enabled me to relax and extend my bottom time. I was also able to dive on both boats with Captains Carlos and Hector. Both of these men know the waters and currents of Cozumel and it is evident that these men love their jobs. All the staff made me felt welcomed and I was treated as part of their family.
Each day, we went to a different site that was ageed upon by the dive group of that day. I did not repeat any dive site the two weeks I was there. This allowed me to experience different sights of coral and fish each day. While diving, turtles, black tip sharks, lionfish, spotted rays, scorpinfish, lobsters,eels, groupers and every other type of fish was seen. I often thought that Luis and Jon had to be getting tired of spotting all the wildlife for the group to see because there sure was a lot. A big thank you to Luis and Jon for spotting everything.
I enjoyed the healthy snacks that Carlos and Hector prepared for the group and also the warm fresh water rinse that awaited you when boarding the boat after your dives. They help you board the boat and looked after your gear and are always smiling and asking how you are enjoying yourself and what you had seen on the dive.
I always look forward to diving with Scubatony when I am in Cozumel and this time everyone there made it harder for me to leave. It felt like leaving family. They are warm, genuine and caring individuals and I like to consider them my friends.
Thank you Carlos, Luis, Hector and Jon for a great and wonderfull dive trip. I will be back and I look forward to sharing more good times with everyone!

Visited January 2013