“Incredible massage”

Barefoot in Cozumel
Ranked #2 of 28 Spas & Wellness in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Barefoot in Cozumel is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a variety of massages, ranging from the easy, relaxing Swedish style to the deeper, flowing Ashiatsu, a massage done by the feet. Energywork is also available: Reiki and Matrix Energetics. Sally Hurwitch is an American certified massage therapist and energyworker devoted to providing her clients with the best possible hour of their vacation. She is a solo practioner, so appointments made are always handled by her personally. Barefoot in Cozumel... because you deserve a great massage. Prices have no increased since 2006, just $60usd per hour massage and $85usd for 90 minutes. Please check out the linked website for additional information.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Denver
“Incredible massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Each year when I come to Cozumel, I book a massage with Sally. This was my fifth time. I get a massage in every country I visit. I rank Sally's Ashiatsu massage the best I have had anywhere. Sally' s professionalism mixed with her intuitive touch makes the session very comfortable.

I leave her studio relaxed and without the knots I brought to her. Reasonably priced, centrally located and an experience to share when you get home.

Visited December 2013

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best massage I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I've had 3 massages by Sally over the years when visiting Cozumel. I'll be going back for a 4th massage very soon! She is, by far, the best masseuse I've ever visited. Period. She is extremely thorough in explaining everything and in taking your history. She always makes sure that your visit is exactly what you expect it to be. You will leave relaxed and revitalized. once you've had one of her massages, you'll be spoiled. I know I am.

Also, while it'll say I last visited on Jan. of 2013, it was in 2012.

Visited January 2013
Coldspring, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I booked an hour and a half with Sally and it truly was the best massage I have ever experienced. The pressure was perfect, the atmosphere relaxing, Sally a delight. All in all, if you get regular massages, you will realize immediately this is special. Please take the time to go see her if you want the most relaxing, therapeutic massage and best experience on the island.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank TexasDiver1963
Carbondale, Illinois
“Best Massage Ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had an Ashiatsu massage with Sally while I was in Cozumel in April. She is absolutely wonderful. She first sits down with you and gets a very thorough history of any problems, pain or ailments that you have had in the past. She explains in detail what you will experience during your massage with her. The atmosphere is very quiet and soothing which makes the experience perfect. I have to say this was the "BEST" massage I have ever had. I definitely recommend having a massage with Sally. When I go back to Cozumel I wll schedule one for when I first arrive and one right before I leave. One was not enough!!

Visited April 2013
Carbondale, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best Massage in Cozumel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

I would strongly recommend an Ashiatsu massage with Sally. I get a massage every other week at home but this one was exceptional. The cost is cheap for the treatment you will get from Sally. She is very thorough in getting your history and then explains exactly what is going to happen during the massage. A very cozy atmosphere also adds to the comfort of the massage. I would highly recommend an hour with Sally.

Visited April 2013