“Amazing massage”

Barefoot in Cozumel
Ranked #2 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Barefoot in Cozumel is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a variety of massages, ranging from the easy, relaxing Swedish style to the deeper, flowing Ashiatsu, a massage done by the feet. Energywork is also available: Reiki and Matrix Energetics. Sally Hurwitch is an American certified massage therapist and energyworker devoted to providing her clients with the best possible hour of their vacation. She is a solo practioner, so appointments made are always handled by her personally. Barefoot in Cozumel... because you deserve a great massage. Prices have no increased since 2006, just $60usd per hour massage and $85usd for 90 minutes. Please check out the linked website for additional information.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Sally did an amazing job. I received a Ashiastu massage. Her knowledge is remarkable and she is very thorough. Her neighbourhood is a very safe place to be, and her home is very clean and quiet. I would highly recommend going to see her.

All reviews
"cab fare"
"therapist"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Love to try different massage experiences, and have never had a barefoot massage before. It was great! Sally is professional and friendly; puts you at ease immediately. Only 5 blocks off the waterfront, and taxi driver found location easily. Arrived too early, and waited in her very pleasant courtyard a little while. Sally made me feel comfortable and welcome. The massage was absolutely fantastic, and I appreciated the extra work on an aching joint. I highly highly recommend.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

During my recent stay in Cozumel, I was fortunate to have an Ashiastu session with Sally. I was so impressed that I told Sally I wanted to write a testimonial, so here it is, better late than never.
I want to preface by saying, that I have been a Massage/Bodywork Practitioner for over 30 years, and have had thousands of massages of many different modalities in several countries. I had never heard of Ashiatsu, which was my first surprise, and then the treatment just blew me away and left me in a “zone”. I have experienced healing hands, but healing hands and feet was quite a surprise. I sometimes would ask “are you using your hands or feet”? Other times I would open my eyes and peek, to see how exactly she was using those talented feet to produce the amazing results. Sally is a gifted healer in her expertise, knowledge and execution of her healing art. Ashiatsu is just one of her healing modalities. She is also a Reiki master and her guided meditations are amazing. Sally is not only Barefoot in Cozumel, but a Gem of Cozumel and anyone who has not experienced her work is really missing out. Thank you Sally, if I was living there I would be a regular client.

1  Thank GypsyGoddess2012
Reviewed January 14, 2013

A massage with Sally is so much better than any massage I have ever had. The atmosphere is soothing, which always is a wonderful way to start. Sally takes the time to go over medical history and any problem places, this is not part of your hour! Most places an hour massage really means 45 minutes and they try selling products. Not with Sally ; every blissful minute is spent on you. She even emails stretches to help with problem areas. She is devoted to her craft- and it shows! I will be back whenever I can!

1  Thank lnamikas