“A definite must do!”

Barefoot in Cozumel
Ranked #2 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Barefoot in Cozumel is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a variety of massages, ranging from the easy, relaxing Swedish style to the deeper, flowing Ashiatsu, a massage done by the feet. Energywork is also available: Reiki and Matrix Energetics. Sally Hurwitch is an American certified massage therapist and energyworker devoted to providing her clients with the best possible hour of their vacation. She is a solo practioner, so appointments made are always handled by her personally. Barefoot in Cozumel... because you deserve a great massage. Prices have no increased since 2006, just $60usd per hour massage and $85usd for 90 minutes. Please check out the linked website for additional information.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 14, 2013

A massage with Sally is so much better than any massage I have ever had. The atmosphere is soothing, which always is a wonderful way to start. Sally takes the time to go over medical history and any problem places, this is not part of your hour! Most places an hour massage really means 45 minutes and they try selling products. Not with Sally ; every blissful minute is spent on you. She even emails stretches to help with problem areas. She is devoted to her craft- and it shows! I will be back whenever I can!

1  Thank lnamikas
There are newer reviews for Barefoot in Cozumel

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Thanks Sally for a wonderful massage. This is a unique massage experience - deep but gentle and I spent most of my time on the table hovering between sleep and semi-consciousness, a first for me. A totally relaxing way to spend time in Cozumel and an entirely superior experience. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Gizmoliz
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My friend and I booked back to back massages with Sally prior to our cruise to Cancun. A short $7 cab ride to her home and 2 hours of bliss. First 1/2 hr. is questions,explanations, health concerns,etc., then Sally, who has the smoothest feet in the world, massages the entire lenght of your body with her feet while holding onto bars suspended from the ceiling. It was wonderful and a completely different experience. I thimk I still prefer traditional swedish massage with hans, you can work each muscle individually; but would not have missed this experience for the world.

1  Thank ellen k
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We went to Sally based on the reviews here at Trip Advisor and were not disappointed at all. E-Mail her before you go to arrange everything. She answers within less than a day and makes things so easy. Her 60 minute massage is truly a 60 minute massage with about 15 minutes of introduction and some paperwork and then 15 minute of follow up discussion so you actually spend about 90 minutes there. She also e-mailed us detailed stretching instructions after we left! Overall this was a great, very professional experience, we will hopefully be back soon!

2  Thank RobzHOU
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This place is amazing! Sally did not just use her feet to massage but I had no idea when she was using feet or hands or whatever else she may have used! Incredible experience!! My boyfriend and I were hesitant at first; however, next time we are in Cozumel, we will be back! She does not rush either, and her "hour long" sessions, are more like 1.5 hours. Very nice!

1  Thank Hannah W