“Flod maybe but beach no”
Review of Alberto's Beach

Alberto's Beach
Norrtälje
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Flod maybe but beach no”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We had no meal at the beach because we left early
The beach is very small and it was filthy
The staff was completly uninterested of us

Visited February 2014

Quebec City, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Snokeling tour”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I went snorkeling with Alex from Alberto's beach club. He showed us lots of things: starfishes, shells and even a baby shark. I saw 2 turtles while snokeling and stingrays. I love my tour.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank VeronickaJ
London, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Snorkeling El Cielo with Alberto's boats”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Our last day in Cozumel was the 31st of December and all snorkeling trips to El Cielo were sold out. As we found out last minute, they are limited number of tours to El Cielo as it is quite far from the center. Estalin, one of the animation guys from our hotel, was very helpful and called his friends over at Alberto's beach. We got two spots with Horacio on the 12:00 PM boat. It was great, specially Chala, the captain of the boat. He took us to El Cielo and made an effort to show us different types of marine life. They had a trick to get a huge (no kidding), huge, Morea out of her cave. The only time I had seen one of this type was in a Jacques Cousteau book that my mother had when I was a kid. Not even at the London aquarium. It was a great experience. Although it was cloudy, we got to see a turtle, a huge ray, 2 barracudas (one too big for my taste) and plenty of beautiful sea stars. It wasn't the cheapest day as you have to take a cab to Alberto's beach (the one next to el Cedral- be aware they 3 of them) which was 20 US$ each way and the trips, around 42 each, plus the tip, plus the lunch at the beach, etc., but considering you are not in Cozumel every day of your life, totally worth it.
What I liked the most about this tour was that they didn't push/touch the turtles, moreas, etc. We had been on a snorkeling tour to Paraiso were they were using the tubes to push them out of their caves and wasn't happy to be paying someone that was aggravating the animals.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Solci13
Toronto, Canada
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Basic beach club with reasonable price”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is a beachfront restaurant with various on the water activities such as snokelling trips, sea-doo and small sailboat rental. They have two beachfront locations. We went to the old one (entrance opposite the El Cedral entrance from the main road). The new one is located on the east side of the island. There is no entrance fee.There were a few beach umbrellas and beach chairs on the narrow stretch of beach with quite a lot of seaweeds. I think this is the case for many 'wilder' beaches on Cozumel, real beaches that aren't manicured. Many people went on their snokelling tours, as we saw boats coming and going. The place was packed by lunch time. The food was good - we ordered guacamole and fish tacos and two soft drinks. The guac was a huge portion with lots of chips. The bill was steep - at US$19, but it's reasonable because of the ocean view.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank kutepanda
Parker, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best snorkel trip ever! A must!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have been coming to the Riviera Maya and Cozumel since 2006. I love to snorkel and have been on lots of outings. I just want to say this one was the best I have ever been on! It was three hours long and we never felt rushed once! The guide made sure we saw a little of everything and all three places were totally different . I highly recommend this to all ages. I will be back in January.

Visited October 2013