“Basic beach club with reasonable price”
Review of Alberto's Beach

Alberto's Beach
Toronto, Canada
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Basic beach club with reasonable price”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is a beachfront restaurant with various on the water activities such as snokelling trips, sea-doo and small sailboat rental. They have two beachfront locations. We went to the old one (entrance opposite the El Cedral entrance from the main road). The new one is located on the east side of the island. There is no entrance fee.There were a few beach umbrellas and beach chairs on the narrow stretch of beach with quite a lot of seaweeds. I think this is the case for many 'wilder' beaches on Cozumel, real beaches that aren't manicured. Many people went on their snokelling tours, as we saw boats coming and going. The place was packed by lunch time. The food was good - we ordered guacamole and fish tacos and two soft drinks. The guac was a huge portion with lots of chips. The bill was steep - at US$19, but it's reasonable because of the ocean view.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank kutepanda

Parker, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best snorkel trip ever! A must!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have been coming to the Riviera Maya and Cozumel since 2006. I love to snorkel and have been on lots of outings. I just want to say this one was the best I have ever been on! It was three hours long and we never felt rushed once! The guide made sure we saw a little of everything and all three places were totally different . I highly recommend this to all ages. I will be back in January.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Tiffanyrdavis
Sunbury-on-Thames, null, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“chilled out”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

nice food and great for snorkelling expeditions and diving trips. Good service and much more laid back than the generic 5 star overpriced beach resorts.

Visited August 2013
Whitmore Lake, Michigan
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Pricey.. not sure its worth it”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

It is a neat place but average of $30-40 a person which you could get for free at your all inclusive , just skip it unless you want to try something different.

Visited June 2013
Fort Smith, Arkansas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great beach!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Their excursions are top-notch; I enjoyed the clarity of the water and the awesome drinks and service. It's nice to have waiters who don't hover. Be sure to check out their tours and excursions; all I did was hang out and drink, but I had several friends who went on tours with them and they all had rave reviews!

Visited May 2013