“great food”

Rock 'n Java Caribbean Cafe
Ranked #3 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Cozumel
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Healthful is the key word. The extensive breakfast menu offers such delights as whole-wheat French toast and cheese blintzes. For lunch or dinner, consider the vegetarian tacos or lasagna, or choose from the selection of more than a dozen salads. To balance things out there are scrumptious pies, cakes, and pastries baked daily on the premises. Enjoy your healthy meal or sinful snack while sitting on the wrought-iron studio chairs and watching the waterfront out back.
colorado
“great food”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

After several days of Mexican food I was ready for something different and had the best hamburger ever at this place! So came back the next day for fish taco's. They were great! Fresh ingredients, everything made to order, very friendly staff and a nice comfortable seating area made this a nice place to go. The margaritas were great!

• Visited April 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Awesome food and service”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We went there for breakfast and the portions and food was amazing. The service was quick and decor very nice.

Don't forget to support the Cozumel Humane Society while you are there.

Visited March 2013
Baytown, Texas
“Take Out? You Bet!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I guess when you are too lazy to go out in Cozumel, you are either not that hungry or pretty darn lazy which was the case for us. We called Rock N' Java and picked up soup, fish tacos, and dessert. This place is great and it made life easy. There are two locations, one in the Mega and the other just across the street. They are both great and the one on the water has great breakfast and coffee with a view.

• Visited May 2013
Veresegyhaz, Hungary
“Great place for breakfast.”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We especially like the mango smoothies but thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast fare. The bacon is to die for and the portion sizes were enough for my husband's appetite. Check them out the next time you are in Cozumel.

Visited April 2013
Bragg Creek, Canada
“Best Chilaquiles in town”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We discovered this place towards the end of our trip. We loved all their breakfast options, I specially loved the chilaquiles. I'm a vegetarian they had many options and I had so many delicious breakfasts there. I never tried lunch or dinner but I sure was impressed every morning with my breakfast, I look forward to going back. Servers were nice and attentive and food arrived hot and very fast.

Visited March 2013