“CALLING ALL VEGETARIANS!”

Ranked #3 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Cozumel
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Healthful is the key word. The extensive breakfast menu offers such delights as whole-wheat French toast and cheese blintzes. For lunch or dinner, consider the vegetarian tacos or lasagna, or choose from the selection of more than a dozen salads. To balance things out there are scrumptious pies, cakes, and pastries baked daily on the premises. Enjoy your healthy meal or sinful snack while sitting on the wrought-iron studio chairs and watching the waterfront out back.
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Cozumel can be a difficult place to find vegetarian food if you dont want to subsist on
on a diet of bean burritos. Rock n Java Caribbean Cafe has an excellent veggie burger
and a huge and tasty vegetarian lasagna. They are also a big supporter of the Animal Humane Society, so stop by there one day and take one of the many dogs for adoption for a walk or visit the colony of cats. Who knows? you may fall in love with a needy pet and opt to take one home with you. Staff are friendly and appreciate the support.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This past trip to Cozumel we had some problems with the hotel and breakfast so we decided to go out and try other places. We visited this place twice. They have a really good breakfast at a fair price, plus the service is great. In addition they have A/C so if your are a little tired of the heat this is a great place to eat. We have had lunch there on past trips to Cozumel and love their burgers.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

So, normally our trips to Cozumel don't include any breakfasts as our resort used to include the breakfast buffet. At first, we were irritated we didn't get the free breakfast, but by the end of the trip realized how fortunate we were - we got SUCH better food elsewhere! Rock N Java advertised a $5 breakfast so we tried that - eggs, toast, hashbrowns, fruit and coffee. Totally worth it (was actually less if you paid in pesos). Our last day, we came back and had a bigger breakfast - the breakfast burritos were so good. This is definitely a cafe - not very fancy - but our server was very nice, and it was a nice place to quietly enjoy breakfast and watching the boats.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We, my husband and I actually came here for dinner. We ordered a Chicken Quesadilla and a Chimichanga along with Margaritas... all was good...took a brownie to go and that was pretty good.... Being that it's a cafe I think their specialty is breakfast but we never made it there to try. The service was decent as well as the atmosphere.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast, It was early I was the only one there. Can't recommend breakfast or the service. I wasn't offered more coffee until my breakfast was finished. Also I sat at the counter, as I sat there I noticed all the grout between the tiles is missing on the front edge making a large gap for food and spilled drink to collect. Really turned me off. With all the good food, good service available on the Island I can't come up with a reason to go back. Sorry