“Amazing dining experience!!”
Review of Casa Mission

Casa Mission
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Mission is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 411 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I have been to Cozumel three times and discovered this fabulous restaurant on our second trip. The setting/decor is gorgeous, service is top notch, and the food is delicious and ridiculously affordable. The lime soup, surf and turf, and flan are fantastic!!! The traditional live music is always fun there. We always stay at an all-inclusive resort, but we will spend a little extra money in town to have a great meal here!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,814)

Reviewed October 16, 2013

surf and turf 18.00 small lob. tail 20.00 large . setting is great large home ,or estate with huge veranda. just east of town 10 min. drive worth the effort to find , coffee drinkers the sexy coffee is a great show

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My friends have been raving about this restaurant for years. I finally made it there last week, and everything they said was true! The decor is authentic warm and beautiful. Dining is indoors, with the feel of eating outside, given the numerous arched open windows with views of the gorgeously green and well maintained property. The food and Margaritas were delicious, and the staff very friendly, accomodating and attentive. I will definitely return to Casa Mission any time I'm in Cozumel.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We went to this restaurant twice while vacationing in Cozumel. The food is fantastic! The staff is amazing and the grounds are absolutely beautiful. Be sure to order the Sexy Coffee at the end of your meal. There is also a tequila tour at this place. Tequila here is THE BEST!!! If you are looking for an authentic Mexican experience, this is the place for you. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We go to Casa Mission every time we are in Cozumel. We chanced across it by recommendations by someone. The ambiance is very "authentic" and quaint. Its a mission style house that was converted to a restaurant. Interesting that someone still lives in the home. But the food was good (although I would not recommend the Mexican plate). Wasn't what I expected and a little cold. The other folks I was with really liked their meals and I will still continue to go back. They have also added a tequila tour to the property which we did not do but will look forward to doing next time. Staff is very friendly always. Very quiet in the off season. Only two tables including us.