“Consistently Delicious”

Ranked #26 of 386 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed November 20, 2013

On each week long visit to Cozumel, we always make it a point to drive around the island and have lunch at Coconuts. We love Luna, the dog, and Jaeger, her son; the atmosphere, the view, and of course the food. This latest visit was our best, and we definitely recommend that visitors spring for the "Blue" margarita for whoever is NOT driving. Well worth the extra pesos.

There are newer reviews for Coconuts Bar and Grill

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I am a shamed to say I ate at this place! It was nasty and disgusting. When we climbed the hill and entered the place, I was surprised. Then I turned to my left and there was a fat cat laying in a chain. wow. as we continued to our table, it wasn't our table. It was for someone else. Then we got a rubber maid table and chairs. I look around and there is two dogs walking around in the restaurant !!!! OMG! I went to the restrooms. When I returned to the restaurant, I see they have turtles right beside of the restaurant! once again OMG!! I look back to the kitchen and they have no lights on. What's up with that?? They have a big bird on the bar!! The party that I am with just want to order and get out of there. I didn't want to!! So we order. What a joke!! I ordered the chicken quesadilla. It came out with three small tortillas flat with 1/2 cup cube chicken (or whatever) for all three and melted cheese. no sour cream, lettuce, cheese or any other fixings. we asked for sour cream. anyway a long story short...it was nasty and will never let a taxi driver tell us other wise. By the way it cost us $20 a person to eat there. NOT WORTH IT!!!!!

4  Thank TAMMSHOOK
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

This was our second visit to Coconuts and we were just as pleased as we were on our first visit last year. Great food! Superior Drinks! Fair prices! Absolutely amazing view!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

It is a must see place on your vacation!!! It has a beautiful view and the staff are a lot of fun! You can show your coconuts and get added to the famous photo album books!! They have exotic animals onsite to see! The food and beers can added up quickly, it is a tourist trap, but great fun!!!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

My wife and I rented a jeep and drove to the other side of the island. The drive along the coast was very scenic and enjoyable. We stopped at coconuts for lunch and spent a very enjoyable couple of hours. It sits atop a hill with a great view of the ocean. There is no electric on that side of the island so they close at dark. It is a fun place with a lot af witty signs hanging around it. They have a parrot, cocatiel, crocodile, cat and a couple of dogs.The drinks were good and the food was average. The servers were friendly and helpful. They will give a free drink to girls who are willing show them the goods, but only one girl took them up on it while we were there and belive me, It wasn't a pretty site! Wasn't worth a glass of water let alone a free drink!