“Nice cafe breakfast”
Review of Maple Bakehouse

Maple Bakehouse
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Cozumel
Description: Here at Maple BakeHouse we combine both the local flavors with flavors from abroad to give you a unique all day eating experience. Come try our breakfast, lunch, and dinner in our amazing rustic café. Make sure not to leave Cozumel before trying our delicious assortment of breads. The co-owner/hands-on-baker has been producing quality baked goods for over 30 years. We look forward to taking care of you.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This location (the sign on which says El Maple) is related to the bakery listed here as El Maple (but the sign on which says Maple Bakehouse). This is the place to go if your primary goal is a sit-down breakfast rather than carry-out baked goods.

I had very good eggs Benedict, with proper hollandaise sauce and properly-poached eggs while seated at a small table outdoors and enjoying a nice cappuccino. The restaurant is small, and was crowded to the rafters inside, so we were grateful to get the seat on the sidewalk where we could watch people going by. Even though we were outside, service was good. We've added El Maple to the already-crowded list of our go-to places for breakfast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Met a friend for breakfast and I am so happy I was introduced to this place. Great food, wonderful seeded bread, super friendly staff and could not fault on anything. A must see on Cozumel

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Perfect place for having a nice Mexican coffee with a delicious variety of bread, amazing for having lunch as well with an Italian soda, I just lobe everything over here.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

Good bakery. The cinnamon roll was really good warmed up but there are better dessert choices on the island

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

For my last morning in Cozumel before I had to fly home I hopped on my bike to explore the town and was delighted to come accross Maple Bakery! The service was very friendly and warm and the food and coffee was delish!! We ordered a fresh cinnamon roll with Nutella (yummmmm) and the crepes. He best breakfast we had all trip! Love that it has a local vibe. The place was decorated beautifully and I saw a sign for live jazz on Saturday nights. This place is a must for a cup of coffee, bakery for a tart treat, or a light fresh healthy breakfast or lunch! Loved it!!