“A must!”

Ranked #47 of 415 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A romantic place in which lobster is the only main dish served, we have been doing it for 33 years to serve you the best in town! We also have daily appetizers and dessert
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We go to the Lobster House whenever we are in Cozumel. It is not a fancy looking place but the food is amazing. Best lobster and steak I have ever had. You can hand pick your lobster tails too which are caught right off the coast of Cozumel. VERY good price and excellent food. We will be back again.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This was our third trip to the Lobster House and it is a must for any visit to Cozumel. The lobster was cooked perfectly and it's fun to pick out your own tail. The bacon wrapped shrimp for an appetizer was amazing too. Jimi gave great service and brought out some fun props for photos with our friends. Oh, and don't forget to save room for the key lime pie, Yum!

1  Thank jackevcal
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The Lobster house is by far my favorite place to eat in Mexico! It's welcoming, it peaceful, and the lobster is to die for! It's a must for all lobster lovers!

1  Thank Scherer101
Reviewed March 2, 2014

If you're in to seafood, especially lobster YOU MUST go to this place before you die!!! Lobster tails sold by weight and I swear no matter how big is your choice (because you will choose your tail) it will be cooked to perfection every time. this was my 3rd visit and it won't be the last...Shrimps are also great with lots of choices for the smaller appetite. Finish your meal with the KeyLime pie is a MUST!!! Best Keylime in the Caribean! CASH ONLY no credit cards!

1  Thank Bruce B
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I went to the restaurant on the right hand side, the one with Fidel Castero and it was the most amazing lobster dinner I have ever eaten. My wife and friends were not up for lobster, but they each had a small one for the experience, and every one of them LOVED it! Melt in your mouth, to die for lobster. We were recommended by our local dive employees and they were spot on! Can't ask for a better island experience. Than you Fernando, we will be there again next month for my wife's birthday.

1  Thank Whitemonkeys