“Excellent!”
Review of Guido's

Guido's
Ranked #7 of 394 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cozumel restaurant established in 1978, Yvonne's daily Specials of fresh fish, seafood platters and meats are well known to locals and tourists alike.
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have enjoyed some very fine restaurants around the world and I rate Guido's high on my list of favorites both for the food and the ambiance. Very nice outdoor courtyard setting, pleasantly low lighting and the dinners we had were both excellent. For this you pay a bit more but you get what you pay for. We will enjoy this place again on our next Cozumel adventure.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,305)

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is our 5th time to eat at Guido's and we are always pleased with the service and food quality. Chicken Diablo and Seafood feast are excellent dinner choices and the flatbread oven baked pizza's are 5 star. They have super Crème Brule weather it is coconut flavored or lemon grass flavored. This is the finest quality food in Cozumel in a beautiful courtyard setting.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Best i ate in cozumel.
This kitchen knows serious cooking and bring it to every plate.

The carpaccio - best ever!
I'd love to eat there again.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This restaurant is a true foodies delight. I am the kind of person that loves to order many dishes so I en up with 2 or 3 appetizers. On this trip I had some to die for crab cakes made from local king crab that we where lucky enough to see the fishermen walk in with. They where served over avocado tartar which was also very good.Then we ordered the beet salad that sounded interesting , worcestershire roasted beets, pickles, cashews... yummy. My girfriend had the special fish of the day which was a Red snapper in a potato crust with a butter sauce. She did share and it was excellent. Anyway, food, atmosphere and service where great... I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Just go. Don't think. Don't worry about the wait, have a drink, relax.

You are on vacation aren't you?

Just go.