“Great place, lovely food!”
Review of Guido's

Guido's
Ranked #7 of 394 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cozumel restaurant established in 1978, Yvonne's daily Specials of fresh fish, seafood platters and meats are well known to locals and tourists alike.
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to eat, Great pizza's and Lasagna, One of The best we had in Mexico. This place has also à very cosy garden, just visit this place

Write a ReviewReviews (2,303)

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My partner and I reviewed Trip Advisor and thought we would eat at some of the top places in Cozumel during our 14 night trip there from the UK. Guido's is a really nice restaurant on the seafront and the service was good (there are two Guido's in Cozumel). My dinner was excellent (pork chop) but my partner didn't rate his much (lasagne) as it was too small and not very nice.

What really annoyed me was that whilst waiting for a table at the bar, the hostess asked if would mind sharing a table with another couple. This did not bother us as we thought the restaurant may have been very busy and took it as a good sign. We had a nice time as the couple we met were lovely....but there were empty tables and this was a bit unfair. If they had been reserved, I could have understood, but the whole time, the other tables were empty right up until we left. The waitress also kept hovering over us to pay our bill and I do not think that is very professional.

Up to you to make up your own minds now....

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The service was great. The garlic bread was different and wonderful. Had dinner there twice on the trip over Christmas and food was excellent.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Loved their wood burning oven pizza. Very friendly staff. Also the restaurant is located by the water front so you get to enjoy both a good plate of food and the scenery. Guidos is located very close to the Cozumel Museum

Reviewed January 12, 2013

My family dined here almost every night during our stay in Cozumel. The food and service was great. I would definitely recommend it!