“A great choice”
Review of Guido's

Guido's
Ranked #10 of 411 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cozumel restaurant established in 1978, Yvonne's daily Specials of fresh fish, seafood platters and meats are well known to locals and tourists alike.
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is one of the better Mexican/Italian restaurants in Cozumel. There are many "good" restaurants in town, but not really "special" restaurants...the ones you want to go back to. Guido's is a "go back to" restaurant. Good food, good wine, good service.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,461)

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Guido's is my favourite restaurant to go to in Cozumel. The food is absolutely diving! My favourite is the thin crust wood oven baked pizza and garlic bread but the menu really offerse lots of amazing, homemade choices. I celebrated my last birthday there.

You will love the the restaurant itself. There is an indoor portion with a bar. The outdoor portion is nice and quiet in the garden with lots of shade and vegetation. It's very relaxing and laid back. This is where I come when I want to get away from it all.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

When we first looked into the restaurant, it seemed small and empty, but when we were seated we were shown to the most beautiful courtyard - it was absolutely stunning!! The food was fantastic as well, and the owner came out to chat and was very personable. It was a great experience - we will definitely go back!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Service outstanding, I ran inside and asked for some parking help and showed me where/how to get parking ticket from machine. We went twice, both times excellent. We ordered the nightly seafood specials, snapper calabrese was amazing. Also enjoyed sharing a pizza for a starter (we were hungry after diving), thin crust, delicious.
Homemade ice creams for dessert, a spoonful of vanilla like whipped cream, very yummy.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Lovely spot. Itiallian food done to an exceptional standard, if you've been on the island for a while and are craving fresh, crunchy green leafy veg, then this is the place.