“Ceveche and more”

La Conchita del Caribe
Ranked #107 of 370 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, GA
“Ceveche and more”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Our secind visit to Conchita - and definately worth seeking them out. Very friendly, very easy to find, an enjoyable low key place. Their only drawback is that they close early. We started with mixed ceveche and then followed it with grilled garlic grouper. If that wasn't decadant enough, we topped it off with their superb flan. Since they're not open late it'd be worth taking some to go for an after supper treat.

• Visited November 2013

Garland, Texas
“The Best Food I've Had in Mexico!!!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We went there in Sept. of 2013. My friends wanted to try the local Conch. So I asked my local friend (who is a taxi driver in Cozumel) where we should go. He took us here to La Conchita del Caribe. We didn't regret it!!!!! They loved the Conch. I loved the shrimp!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
michigan
“Delish Coconut Shrimp in a Mango sauce”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is one of our favourite restaurants in Cozumel. The Coconut Shrimp is to die for and we have also tried the breaded fish of the day and that is so yummy to. The Shrimp cocktail is also super with a very tasty sauce made in part with orange pop. Staff are always friendly and attentive to your needs. Prices are also very very reasonable, dinner for 2 shared starter and a main course each and 2 beers sets you back about 25/30 bucks. Oh and btw it closes around 7.30 at night.

• Visited October 2013
Atlanta,Georgia
“Taxi drivers know where this place is.”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This place is near Benito Juarez and 65 Av. North, so just tell the taxi driver the name and they will know were to take you. They have many REAL mexican meals, but there best is fresh fish caught that day. It's a great place for families as the prices are very resonable. The grilled fish my wife and I split was wonderful. Beer and wine are good and cheap. Great service and very clean establisment.

• Visited October 2013
Thank Mr.BAtlanta
Florida
“Went here for my Honeymoon”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have been to Cozumel so many times and really wanted to eat somewhere different. I was on my honeymoon and really wanted a different experience. We asked a local and he told us about this place. WOW, I was so excited to eat really fresh seafood, cooked perfectly. It is an open kitchen, so it is nice to see who is preparing your food. The chefs wave on your way out and really care about what they served to you. I have the ceviche and it was fantastic. My husband had the whole fried snapper and that was very good as well. They service is great and they really take care of you. It is where locals eat, but don't worry. They have 2 sets of menus, one is Spanish and one is in English.

• Visited November 2012