“Great experience!!!”
Review of PEPE"S

PEPE"S
Ranked #78 of 415 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since 1966 Pepe's has been a msut when it comes to dining in Cozumel. In 2012 it underwent a major remodeling. We added a brand new bar and an open terrace for "al fresco" dining. Pepe's is now a modern and vibrant restaurant with a menu that combines the best of the mexican, caribbean and American cuisine. Don´t forget to try our world knowned caesar salad and our Angus Quality American cuts. Happy hour at the bar daily from 6 to 9 pm.
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Pepe's was a great experience for me and my family. The food was amazing, good service, and the atmosphere can't get any better. I will definitely be going back to Pepe's the next time I visit Cozumel.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I recently returned to Cozumel for the first time in 7 years. Last year, Pepe's went through an overhaul, and while the interiors are pretty, the old charm is gone. Some of the veteran waitstaff appear to still be there, but the new menu, new interior, and new more casual uniforms mean that it's a decidedly different place. There are simply better choices in Cozumel for a nice night out now. We definitely enjoyed our meals, but with the nostalgia stripped away, I probably won't go back on subsequent trips to the island.

1  Thank BayouTripster
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Fabulous food, drinks, service, view and air conditioned! The salad was great. I had mahi mahi, everyone else had lobster. We eat there every time we go to cozumel except last year as they did a beautiful renovation. Always great seafood and steaks.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

if you want a good steak go here but make sure they have it in stock. they were out of tenderloin and it was a Wednesday around 7pm. the wine selection list was long but the available in stock wines was very limited. still a good place to go.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I have visited Pepe's restaurant at least 4 times every time the staff very friendly great salads, steak are great too! really a great place for dinner