“Always Enjoyable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Cocay

La Cocay
Ranked #41 of 359 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: LA COCAY COZUMEL Mediterranean CuisineCreative food, good wine and warm hospitality in a comfortable setting. Our menu is inspired by the variety and flavors of the cuisines of the Mediterranean and Mexico.
El Dorado Hills, CA
“Always Enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

We have eaten at this place many times and have never been disappointed. We took both my sisters with us last week and they absolutely loved it! My sisters and I had the arrachera beef and it was SO tender and flavorful! We all thoroughly enjoyed it. No meal here is ever complete without the chocolate dessert. Not only is the chocolate fantastic, but the artwork on the plate is always amazing! We plan to eat here every time we are in Cozumel!

• Visited November 2013

Edmonton, Canada
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I remember when La Cocay first opened and it hasn't lost it's charm. Great food and atmosphere. Highly recommend

• Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Best Meal on the island!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I came to La Cocay after reading about it in a Lonely Planet travel guide.
We were not disappointed. It was very quiet and we ended up being the only customers there. Our waiter was so so friendly and took the time and effort to help us out with learining the local language.
The food was incredible! Perfectly cooked and tasted superb!
We had mentioned that we were celebrating my birthday and after our main meal I was surprised when being presented a cupcake with a candle and a beautiful butterfly design on the plate which was drawn by one of the chefs.
It was not added to the bill and the fact that the staff had made such an effort was touching!
The fairy lit garden, excellent service and beautiful food made it a birthday to remember!

• Visited September 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Upon recommendation from a local business owner of where they go, we found this restaurant tucked behind the town square. I had their seafood pasta and it was excellent. Full of shrimp, calimari, and mussels in a oil, butter and garlic sauce. My wife had the 6 oz Filet and it appeared more like 8 to 10 oz. Cooked to perfection medium rare. Reasonably priced. They also have pizza as I came to learn. Will try that on my next visit!!

• Visited October 2013
Brazil
“Nice presentation”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

The dishes are very well presented. Beautiful plates but the food not so delicious. They are good but we were expecting more.

Visited May 2013