“down the street rrom the hotel”

La Cabana del Pescador
Ranked #91 of 386 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The staff and food was great. Definitely give you more than enough food. We would go back again for sure

There are newer reviews for La Cabana del Pescador

Reviewed May 5, 2014

You must try this little out of the way restaurant!!! The lobster and steak is simply amazing. All fresh homemade food with a great atmosphere. Then try the key lime pie from next door for dessert, it has to be the best. Wish we found before our last night on the island we would have gone again.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I was shocked to discover an excellent steakhouse hidden on an island in Mexico! I thought the prize was very reasonable and the steak both large and delicious. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This place was delicious. We had a large group of people and the service was spectacular considering our group likes to drink and eat a lot. I had their original sangria-very yummy. I also had their snapper stuffed with shrimp that was incredibly tasty and filled me up. Their bisque was the type that melts in your mouth! And the bread-well let's be honest-bread with every meal is a treat and this bread was great! A sweet little find, that's for sure!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

So our crew was beaten and tired from a let's just say long night at the Cantina. We were all hungry and needed to get our eating on. Kiki and the Lobster Grill didn't disappoint. I had the surf and turf, and boy was I wrong when I thought how could a little grill in Mexico possibly serve steak that competes with the big places in the States. It was fantastic! If you are looking for an awesome place to take a group, or a romantic dinner for 2. This is a great spot. On the North End of the island across from Playa Azul it is only a few minutes by cab from the Cruise Ship dock and main part of town. Definitely worth the trip. Say hi to the man slinging the awesome drinks behind the bar he is awesome.

1  Thank jfischcls