“Small Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We wanted a place we were familiar with in Cozumel so we went to Hard Rock. The food and service was outstanding with a great view from the second story restaurant of the port. A lot of rock 'n roll memorabilia. Close to shopping (negotiation, haggling) and within walking distance of access to taxi's also.

2  Thank doc10261881
There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Cafe

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

**I was here 9/25/11**
You can get to this HR by taxi. It's too far to walk unless you know your way. It is the smallest HR in the world but it's super nice inside (as most are) and the service was great. Our Hurricanes were great and so was the food. I usually try to eat local food when traveling but I needed my souvenir glass and I had never been here (this HR) before. It had started to rain so it was nice to enjoy the view while relaxing in the atmosphere. It faces the ocean and we had a nice view of other ships coming and going. There are stairs in this HR so if that's a problem for you, you may want to skip. I don't recall seeing an elevator. It wasn't over crowded either. I was here on a cruise stop and I had been to the island before but not here. Nearby are nice stores to browse in (including Viva Mexico) and also a bit farther back (towards port) is Carlos n Charlie's/Señor Frogs.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Just found this information on Hard Rock's official site:
The following former Hard Rock Cafe franchise locations continue to operate without Hard Rock International’s permission after having their franchise agreements terminated. Hard Rock is pursuing legal means to close such unauthorized locations. In the meantime, we caution consumers when frequenting such rogue establishments that the quality of goods (such as the unauthorized merchandise) and services offered is no longer monitored by Hard Rock and may not meet Hard Rock’s standards that customers are familiar with and expect.
Acapulco, Mexico
Athens, Greece
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Cancun, Mexico
Cozumel, Mexico
Nassau, Bahamas

7  Thank Kris E
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Downtown Cozumel, ate on Sunday with no cruiseship activities. Very quite place. VERY expensive for what we had. Food was ok, nothing great. Typical bar food.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I walked into the entry for the Hard Rock Cafe with no intention of eating there. I did want to buy a keychain since I collect them. Man oh man have I forgotten how expensive their gift shop is. I walked out of there with 2 keychains and 2 shirts for my nieces and emptied my wallet of US$123. Girls, you better really like those shirts!

1  Thank Patrick Z