“Fabulous”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Portland, Oregon
“Fabulous”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I cannot believe this isn't listed as one of the top restaurants in Cozumel----probably because people just don't know about it. We went there for breakfast and it was the best breakfast in our entire three weeks in Mexico, and maybe the best breakfast ever. I ordered Eggs Motulenos which was really excellent. I used to order it in years past in other places in Mexico, but rarely see it on a menu anymore. Really great. Try it! The restaurant is on the top floor with a lovely view of the sea. This will definitely be one we'll go back to again and again. Very reasonably priced, as well. Great service.

• Visited February 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nice break in the action”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I went there with my wife and 3 teens. We all enjoyed it. only $4 to get in. takes about 1-2 hours to go through. Nice little place to eat on top, with nice views.

New York City, New York
“New Favorite”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We have always enjoyed the breakfast at the Museum for the last 15 years of visiting Cozumel. This year we had our best meal there for dinner. We are sorry we didn't try the dinner earlier in our vacation because we would have had returned many times.

Sterling Heights MI
“Always end our trip with breakfast at the El Museo”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

On sat the 8th of February ( our last day boo) we had breakfast here. They serve starting at 7 am, but we arrived at 7:05 and they were still setting up. They opened about quarter after, but no worries. The meal was great, French toast and pancakes, very good.

Madison, Wisconsin
“The staff saved the day!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I was hosting a seminar event for 20 business people here on the island, after being assured "everything was ready" at the Casa Mexicana hotel, I arrived to find they had no clue about my event. I said something my friend Wifredo during breakfast the day before the event and he brought over Dany the manager, after a brief talk Dany said "We can do it" we did two days of seminars and a full dinner on their beautiful outside area and it was GREAT! Can't thank then enough for springing into action and allowing me to put on a great event. Next years event will definitely be at El Museo!

• Visited February 2014