“Excellent Drinks”

Wet Wendy's Margarita House and Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 380 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Come visit us downtown for Dinner or Lunch, open Mon-Sat 10am - 11pm, live music Friday and Saturdays. Over 30 margarita flavors, great staff and FUN.
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Drinks”
Reviewed May 10, 2010

Hard to find a better value, $5 margaritas that are made fresh and very large. This place is a must stop for a drink and a snack.

1 Thank zman96

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Peoria, Illinois
“Couldn't have asked for better!!!”
Reviewed May 10, 2010

I had read about Wet Wendy's on tripadvisor and I was determined to make it there on my cruise. We printed out the directions from their site and ventured that way when we docked. It was in the 90s that day plus it had rained the night before so it was insanely humid. Needless to say, a margarita was exactly what I needed to cool down. My friend, Jami and I sat down at a table and were immediatly greeted by this really sweet waiter. He brought us chips and salsa and took our margarita orders. I asked for guacamole with the chips and he brought it right out. I got a strawberry bananna margarita and it was amazing!! It was so large, that we were licking them like an icecream come. The closest thing I can find to a complaint is that the margarita was so big, I was full when my food came out. I had ordered the quesadilla and it was awesome. My friend ordered these fries with beans and cheese and some other things on top. I think it had Chad's name in the title. They were also delicious. Klara stopped by our table to see how everything was. I told her that I'd been dying to come here for 2 years. She was so sweet and very friendly!! From that point on, she took extra special care of us. the alcohol really does sneek up on you so be careful! We had a great time and these were by far the best margaritas I've ever had in my life. We will be back as soon as possible.

Jefferson City, Missouri
“Wonderful”
Reviewed May 9, 2010

Had a little trouble finding it as its a small place amongst all the shops. Margaritas are HUGE and so good on a hot day! Food was also great. Their homemade tequila was very smooth. Very glad we found it. They also have beautiful hand painted glassware for purchase.

Austin, Texas
“If you're going to have a margarita in Cozumel, which you will, you have to go here!”
Reviewed May 9, 2010

My wife and I were honestly on my way to Corona Sports Bar to use their free wifi, but ended up stumbleing onto Wet Windy's. From trip advisor, I remembered they also had free wifi, so we stopped in, saw another patron with a newly made margarita, and we knew we had to have one. For $6 bucks, their house margarita is loaded with their home made tequila, perfectly blended for a beautiful frozen concoction ideal after a day in the sun. They also have an array of different flavors that you are welcome to mix. They also have $2.50 dollar beers ( a little joke at the bottom of the drink menu), and great food from what I've heard from those that ate there. We always got there after 8pm, which is the time the kitchen closes, but is a great little place close to the main plaza for lunch in between shopping around.
The crowd is mostly American tourist, transplants, or people on business. So, if you're starved for a small piece of home in a foriegn place, this was the place. We had a great time with Frank, the barkeep/manager from Chicago and Klara and Chad, the jefes, (Frank, we miss you man and wish we could have stayed longer. Remember our "Keep Austin Weird" spot on the cieling front from Mike & A).
Be warned that most place close early on Cozumel, but Wet Windy's will stay open as long as there are people, which is around 10:30. They are planning on expanding, but from what Chad said, they don't want to get too big.

Utah
“Fabulous Find”
Reviewed May 9, 2010

My sister and I had read about Wet Wendy's and made it a mission to find it on our recent vacation in Cozumel. Wow! Those margaritas are everything people said they were. I got a mango one which was to die for and my sister got the chocolate peanut butter one and also, to die for. We went twice (would have gone 3 times but we forgot they were closed on Sunday). We also ate there and the food was delicious. It's a fun place to hang out and believe me, we did hang out one day when the rains came and Klara never made us feel like we were over staying our welcome. We will definitely make this a must do on every future trip to Cozumel.