“GREAT FOOD, BEST DINNERS DURING OUR VACATION”

Wet Wendy's Margarita House and Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 386 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Come visit us downtown for Dinner or Lunch, open Mon-Sat 10am - 11pm, live music Friday and Saturdays. Over 30 margarita flavors, great staff and FUN.
Reviewed April 9, 2010

We ate at Wet Wendy's twice during our vacation. Try the coconut shrimp or the backened chicken mango burritos, both were yummy. Victoria was our waitress and she was gave superior service, friendly and helpful.

There are newer reviews for Wet Wendy's Margarita House and Restaurant

Reviewed April 8, 2010

You really must stop for a margarita and lunch at Wet Wendy's! You will never find a better Margarita! We discovered Wendy's in 2009 and made a return trip in March 2010! Great people, great drinks and great food. Plus they have a great gift shop where you can buy some of those sweeeeet hand painted glasses!

Love Wet Wendy's

Dave & Diane Anderson - Des Moines, Iowa

Reviewed April 7, 2010

WOW! What more can I say. This was a MUST STOP for us yesterday when we went over to Cozumel from The Princess. We stopped there after we dropped off our jeep rental. My hubby wasn't sure what the big hype was about this place I had been talking about for a month... until he got his margarita. MAMA MIA! He couldn't believe the size! He ordered a peach and I ordered a strawberry. They were EXCELLENT! Chad was there to make them for us and we had a great talk. His other bartender (I didn't catch his name), from Chicago, jumped on the computer to find out where we lived in Google Earth. He zoomed right in on our house. It was nice to share that with him since they were sharing their home with us. While hubby chatted up a storm with them, I did some shopping in Chad's stores. I found the prices VERY reasonable and there was no pressure which was the best part. No bartering really but who really likes to barter? I liked knowing what the bottom line was when I picked up each piece and asked. I bought about $150 in souvenirs and felt really great about every piece I bought. I even bought those FABULOUS glasses that the drinks are served in... wine glasses though, not margarita glasses. When I am sitting on my back deck having a glass of vino out of them, I will think of my new friends at Wet Wendy's. My husband was thoroughly impressed and well... that takes a lot. LOL. We WILL ABSOLUTELY BE BACK!!!! to stay for longer next time and hopefully meet Clara. Thanks guys!!!!

1  Thank Scorpion1024
Reviewed April 5, 2010

We have been going to Cozumel for years and just found this place on our last visit - March 2010. They make the best Margarita's and Pina Coladas EVER. I had their Ceviche and I recommend it also. The owners, Chad and Klara, are just some of the nicest people that you could ever meet! We went there several times during our last stay but on the last night we had a group of about 20. Klara was working alone with her kitchen help and one waitress. She was running her butt off trying to make sure everyone was happy, had their drinks on time, and food served promptly. They did an excellent job!!!!
Yes, it's a little hard to find. But, if you are going by taxi give the address of 2nd Street and 5th Avenue. Don't say the name of the place as they will ALWAYS try to take you somewhere else. Not sure why. If you are walking and are at all familiar with the Plaza it's easy to find. As you enter the plaza from the Ocean front, make sure and stay to the far left of the courtyard that is located in the center. The first street that you come to (walking street only) turn left and go down (almost to the end). You will see them on the left. It's not an indoor place just a bar with a couple of teak tables and umbrellas. See pictures that everyone has posted. You won't be disappointed!!!! Oh and she also has a jewelry store right behind the bar. She has a great selection "one of kind" pieces!!! One last thing...they don't open up till after 10:30AM.

Reviewed April 4, 2010

Everyone going to Cozumel should visit Wet Wendy's! The service, food and drinks were great! The mago/coconut margarita was fab. Try the steak and horseradish burrito. If you want a change from the same old fare every restaurant on the square has, eat at Wendy's. Clara and her crew are super friendly. My husband had mentioned he wanted snapper, but hadn't found it at many palces. Clara drew us a map to the mercado. She said if they have snapper, buy the one you want and we will cook it for you. We did and they did! It was great!