“Slipping a little bit”

Wet Wendy's Margarita House and Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 389 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Come visit us downtown for Dinner or Lunch, open Mon-Sat 10am - 11pm, live music Friday and Saturdays. Over 30 margarita flavors, great staff and FUN.
Reviewed March 15, 2010

As a connoisseur of margaritas, I used to say that Wet Wendy's offered the best-tasting margaritas of any establishment I had frequented. And as a resident of San Antonio, I've had my fair share of margaritas over the years. Since my previous visits to Cozumel, however, I've gotta say that Wet Wendy's seems to be slipping a little bit, but maybe that's because Chad & Co. set the bar so high for themselves. The margaritas seem to be a little less tasty -- perhaps a little more bitter and a little less smooth -- although the same tender loving care seemingly goes into crafting each one. The price of the margaritas has also risen from $5 to $6, although it would be hard to argue that they're overpriced. The staff is still friendly and gregarious, and the wi-fi is free, but I'd like to see the drinks they create assume their previous greatness. Maybe I just caught 'em on a sub-par weekend.

Reviewed March 14, 2010

So I am a tripadvisor junkie. I am on here a lot! So whei I was telling our group that we had to go to Wet Wendys I was sure hoping that it was all that it was talked up to be. We found a table in the back, and some one was there to serve us right away. Menu was small, the drinks...large. We ordered...a coconut marg, Peach marg, Jalapeno cucumber marg, and a banana peanut butter marg. Needless to say Wet Wendys lived up to all the hype! They were wonderful...and filling because they were so big. The group I was with was just as pleased...thank god. I would definitally reccomend to those visiting the island soon, it will not dissappoint!

Reviewed March 14, 2010

We came here last year and all the reviews are right. The best margaritas around made with their homemade taquila ($5-7). Drinks are huge and one will get you feeling very nice. You can also buy a bottle of their homemade taquila to bring back home($18).

Reviewed March 12, 2010

We went to Wet Wendy's because of previous reviews on trip advisor.
Easy to find just a short walk from the ferry.
Make sure you leave yourself lot's time to enjoy the best frozen margarita's we had on our 2 week trip, there huge!!! Well priced, the service was great the owner's were fantastic, extremely helpful especially when your looking through their giftshop. The orginal hand painted glassware is very well priced and of good quality.
I'm glad we made the day trip to Wet Wendy's & Cozumel.

1  Thank CarlSurrey_BCCanada
Reviewed March 7, 2010

We stopped here twice during our vacation and loved it!! Great price and the best margaritas. We tried a regular margarita on the rocks-great, froven strawberry-delious, frozen mango-great, and something Ive never heard of - a peanut butter and chocolate margarita, which tasted like a snickers, so good. The staff was great and so friendly, the food was great too. good location, easy to find. If your in cozumel make sure you go to wet wendys!