“Best food I had in all my trips to Mexico”

Wet Wendy's Margarita House and Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 387 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Come visit us downtown for Dinner or Lunch, open Mon-Sat 10am - 11pm, live music Friday and Saturdays. Over 30 margarita flavors, great staff and FUN.
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This place was fun, delicious, and had excellent service. I had a margarita as big as my head. it was a fun atmosphere and came highly recommended by the Villa Miranda's caretakers. Definitely a place to check out when in Cozumel.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We sat in the shade and drank margaritas and visited with the staff while watching Brazil vs Costa Rica. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We will always visit here when we visit Cozumel. Best Margarita in town.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Belated review from June 2013 but definitely need to review this place!

Very open and relaxed atmosphere. All the staff was helpful and friendly. My husband's and friend's drink were margaritas. One was a jalapeño margarita and both were very good. I got a strawberry margarita with a few more fruit flavors. It was very strong! I drank less than half of it. I'm not sure I would try it again, maybe a regular margarita instead if I go back.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Huge margaritas and delicious food made this a great stop on the island! Clara is so welcoming and really made us feel right at home! We got to choose ANYTHING to go in our margs and had ginger/cucumber, strawberry/cucumber and mango/mint... They were terrific!!! Great value and servers were really attentive... Ask for Lobo!!

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Wow we just so happened to stop here before heading bact to our b and b. Omg these things were so huge it took me an hour to finish it and it was Soooo good. They use fresh fruit which was a plus.