“What a great place to stop”

Wet Wendy's Margarita House and Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 404 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Come visit us downtown for Dinner or Lunch, open Mon-Sat 10am - 11pm, live music Friday and Saturdays. Over 30 margarita flavors, great staff and FUN.
Reviewed November 2, 2008

My husband and I just got back from a cruise that stopped in Cozumel. I had never been to Mexico before and I immediately thought it was a mistake getting off the boat. The shop owners in this island town are downright obnoxious.
But then....we walked up one of the back streets and found Wet Wendy's. The owner waited on us and he was such a pleasure - not to mention that the margarita was OUTSTANDING. If you are ever in Cozumel, you must stop here! It was the highlight of the day trip.

2  Thank pgricco
Write a ReviewReviews (1,923)

Reviewed October 14, 2008

Wow.......what a great little hidden place!! Betsy does it all...thanks for a great experience!!! Klara makes the best Margaritas. The food and atmosphere was so much fun!!! We will be back!!!!! Just go past the clock tower, past the 7-11 and look down on your left.........Your friends from New Jersey

1  Thank seabrightnj
Reviewed September 3, 2008

Every time we are in Cozumel we have to stop at Wet Wendy's. My husband always gets Chad's homemade tequilla, which he swears is the best tequilla around. Klara has the most beautiful jewerly and at resonable prices in her store just behind Wet Wendy's. Chad and Klara are very gracious and friendly hosts! Will continue to visit their store and restaurant/bar for many years to come!!

2  Thank cozumelbum
Reviewed August 14, 2008

My Daughter-in-law and I were spending the day shopping and came across this small sidewalk cafe called "wet wendy's". An open bar that seats maybe 6 and a few tables, maybe 4 or 6.

The owner Chad is from West Virginia (I Think) and his chef Alex
is from one of the big hotels in town and the food is as good as the best gourmet Mexican food you can find. They also have
burritos which are not usually found in cozumel.

Between the atmosphere, food, company, and oh yes the free internet phone calls to the US, we could have stayed all afternoon.

We'll be sure to go back when ever in Cozumel.

Thank's Chad & Alex

3  Thank orphnun
Reviewed August 6, 2008

The frozen margaritas are the best I've had - ever, but the food is even better. We had grouper in garlic butter sauce and it rocked. We also sampled the blue cheese walnut chicken and even talked Chef Alex out of the recipe! Don't miss this restaurant when you travel to Cozumel.

3  Thank Borotraveller8