“Great Drinks, company, and all around fun”

Wet Wendy's Margarita House and Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 363 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Caribbean, Bar
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come visit us downtown for Dinner or Lunch, open Mon-Sat 10am - 11pm, live music Friday and Saturdays. Over 30 margarita flavors, great staff and FUN.
Key West, Florida
“Great Drinks, company, and all around fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

I dont drink margaritas but this place has mastered this art. My wife had a mango combination with hot pepper and jamaica rum with basil... Outstanding. I had a couple of tequilas and a beer. The Jalapeno Poppers were out of this world. The bartenders (Chia) were great and overall service outstanding. Just a few feet from the bar is Havana Bob's Cuban Cigar Shop.... A must do.

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Columbia, SC
“DO NOT MISS Wet Wendy's: Awesome Craft Margaritas, Tasty Food, Great Service & Ambiance!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

In another chapter of my life, I lived in several parts of Mexico for 6.5 years and, more recently, have visited Cozumel & Riviera Maya 4 times in the past 18 months. It would be accurate to say about me that I am generally very cautious in my expectations (aka skeptical) of tourist area places seemingly focused on my fellow "gringo" visitors. It would also be true to say about me that, on my recent trip to Cozumel from 5/4/13 to 5/15/13, I thoroughly enjoyed Wendy's, its staff, excellent margaritas and the overall ambiance of Wendy's and its courtyard.

In fact during the course of this recent 12 days in San Miguel, Cozumel, I became a regular at Wendy's and, among many things about Wendy's, thoroughly enjoyed drinking the Cucumber Jalapeño and CCP (Cucumber, Cilantro and Pineapple) Margaritas...these are craft cocktails made with fresh fruits, veggies & herbs; not some mass produced pre-made stuff served from giant plastic vats! On the food side of the menu, ceviche was extremely fresh and seasoned just right to balance acidity of lime juice and chile rellenos were AWESOME!

Service is off the hook with owner Chad being not only very friendly, gregarious and a helluva bartender but also a great musician! I saw Chad play keyboard on jazz night and latin rock night and he was great! AWESOME, FRIENDLY SERVICE from Marco, Lobo (Javier), Jose Luis and a nice younger female bartender (sorry chica but your name escapes me!), who got a kick out of me asking for a salad fork to finish my Cucumber Jalapeño margaritas...again, the margaritas are handmade, so it does take a few minutes but they are EXCELLENT!

Last but certainly not least is mention of Havana Bob, whose neighboring cigar humidor and establishment, I will review separately and on his TA page...but make no mistake Bob adds a lot to the friendly and inviting atmosphere at Wendy's and IS A FOUNTAIN OF AMAZING CIGARS AND CIGAR KNOWLEDGE!

ALL IN ALL, THANK YOU WET WENDY'S!!! You helped make my vacation awesome and I'll be back to visit, right soon ya' hear! :)

Los Angeles, California
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We happened upon Wet Wendy's when we were searching for a bank. When we noticed the size of the margaritas, we were stunned, and wound up back at the bar later, enjoy humongous and ever-so-delicious margaritas. You can create your own concoction from a variety of available flavors. The chocolate coconut was particularly scrumptious.

We also had lunch here one day. My tacos were outstanding and my boyfriend seemed to enjoy his burrito. The guacamole was also quite tasty.

Our waiter both times was friendly and helpful.

Zurich, Switzerland
“Top Burritos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food, service and drinks. Good restaurant to eat in or just drink one Margerita. Prices are average, not cheap but also not too expensive. For two we paid 460 pesos ( 4 beer, two mai dishes and one salad )

Lake Arrowhead, California
“Such a fun !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

The waitresses were adorabable and funny and very attentive.We got free shots (we were a party of 16) and great memories. I had a Strawberry /Jalapeno margarita, someone else had a peanut butter/chocolate one, someone else a coconut one and we all split a pineapple/Jalapeno one as well...The queso fundido was just ok but the guacamole was very good. The special hot says is really hot so use caution..This was our second time there and we will make this a stop next time for sure..