“As usual, Carribean Divers ROCK”
Review of Caribbean Divers

Caribbean Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed March 14, 2012

What a great trip! Cesar and team (ALL OF YOU!) always do such a great job. We count on a couple of things, your genuine friendliness, your professionalism, your passion for what you do and your knowledge of diving and the sea. Diving to our computers and getting maximum bottom time is great! When you are showing us lionfish, snapping shrimp, gargantuan lobster and crab, with of course the required tortuga, it just doesn't get much better than this. Choby and Captain are great, changing out gear, before I even realize it. Their attention to detail goes a long way. I seriously doubt that we will ever dive Cozumel without using Carribbean divers! Thanks again-hope to see you this summer.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

We booked 10 dives from Scuba Playa in PDC. Being inexperienced divers, we started slow to gain some experience before heading to Cozumel
On the boat In Cozumel, Dive Master (Cesar) discussed our dive plans and reviewed under-water hand signals. Cesar led the group as we dived along the Playa Garden and because we had master divers in our group, they were allowed to dive deeper. Along our 21 meter deep drift dive we witnessed an underwater marvel, beautiful coral, a turtle and I nearly had a collision we were so close, then a sting-ray that had to be at least three meters wide gracefully swam past us. Cesar taught me more on conserving air while underwater - to relax and let the current do the work.
Yucab Reef Wall was full of life and wonders, we saw a couple of nurse sharks, southern stingray, butterfly fish, huge parrot fish, barracuda, sergeant fish, the largest lobster & crabs. More than I could have ever dreamed of seeing. The numbers and size of the life we saw is an unforgettable experience.
The Caribbean Dive Shop made our dive feel safe and as an extra, they also had DM following our group.
I believe our entire group had a great dive experience, I know my wife & I would dive with Ceaser and his team again.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We were lucky to stumble across caribbean divers dive shop in cozumel, mexico. the owner cesar is really skilled, knows the area really well and is a cool dude to spend time with (he's also a pilot, musician, photographer, ... in addition to being a dive master).
he gets a lot of repeat clients - since many years by very experienced divers - that says it all
very relaxed, flexible, and friendly!

1  Thank damifu
Reviewed November 14, 2011

took ferry from mainland for 2 dives. shop looks unprofessional, pretty beat up and unfriendly, but once on board things improved. First drift dive was ok, nothing out of the ordinary, but second dive was more enjoyable. Overall, diving in this area is expensive and overrated, probably due to the number of USA divers. Cesar the owner is quite professional once on the boat. Divers in the group had problems due to poor service condition of the rental equipment, I brought my own.

2  Thank monkeybreathLondon
Reviewed October 4, 2011

the staff made diving easy and enjoyable taking us to best sites they could get to each day and making sure we got to see as much as possible. good value dive rates and on board care made this dive holiday even better

1  Thank reg00007