“We Have Found It”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mal_Perro
Saginaw, Texas
“We Have Found It”
Reviewed June 2, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Sadly, the hunt is over. The search for the best place to stay on Cozumel is done. I have really enjoyed doing the research and that is why it was good and bad that we consider Nah Ha 201 the best property we have ever occupied on Cozumel.

From the hospitality and service provided by Isabella and Mateo to the awesome maid service, this place is top-notch. I call it "intuitive maid service". We never saw our maid. She got to know our routine and cleaned the condo for us while we were gone.

The kitchen was huge, awesome and well-appointed. Plenty of utensils to get the job done.

I sure like having my own parking space for the rental car.

The laundry room was great and very handy. It sure is nice to get home from vacation and not have to do laundry right away. We ran out of laundry soap one day. My wife went down and asked the gardener about getting some more. We had a fresh bag of detergent in less than five minutes. Incredible.

Nah Ha also has the best air conditioning and plumbing I have ever encountered in Mexico.

Not an overabundance of shade in the pool area, but if you are resourceful you can make it work with the umbrellas at the tables.

Dolphins? Just watch for them off the huge balcony and you will see them. The view is one of those "nothing but water" views that many of us like.

Suffice it to say, we will return to Nah Ha. Paradise found.

Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
Ontario Canada
Reviewed May 2, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
British Columbia
Reviewed April 8, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Your age range 45-54
Apr 23, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much indeed for your comments about your stay at Nah Ha. We are always looking forward to have valuable guests like you and meet needs and expectations and your feedback help us very much on this matter, I am sharing your nice comments with all the staff.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you again very soon, to your “home away from home” in Cozumel.

Summerland
Reviewed March 17, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Apr 23, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments about your stay at Nah Ha 201. We are always looking forward to have valuable guests like you and make them feel spoiled. Your feedback helped us very much.

Isabella and Matias Garrido
Denver
Reviewed January 26, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Traveling group: Friends
Apr 17, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much indeed for your comments about your stay at the condo. We are always looking forward to have valuable guests like you and meet needs and expectations and your feedback help us very much on this matter.

Denver
Reviewed January 26, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Traveling group: Friends
Jan 26, 2011
The manager here, thanks for your input.
The Cozumel city hall has scheduled the City service construction on the island's roads to be completed within few weeks.
It will be a wonderful improvement for the islands roads.
Manitoba
Reviewed December 28, 2010 for a stay in December 2010

Apr 15, 2015

Cozumel Seaside Retreats Inc.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing